Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Mother's Day is 2 weeks away.

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells Christmas and Tragedy:...
By MMC Editor
12-15-2012 11:40 AM
Last post by Christmasstar
02-15-2013 08:32 PM
2 Posts
Candlemas
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:26 PM
52,505 Views  0 Posts
Papa's Christmas Surprise
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:21 PM
51,569 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in Italy
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:22 PM
46,138 Views  0 Posts
stocking Thanksgiving Activities...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:52 PM
63,015 Views  0 Posts

Old 04-22-2008, 10:50 PM
mammaduke

Mother's Day is 2 weeks away.

Mother's Day is 3 weeks away, How will you celebrate that day? We will go out with my mom & celebrate With dinner yet have to go someplace for D/H'S mom .How will you celebrate your"s?

Old 04-23-2008, 12:36 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Between wife and mother, it will no doubt be a full day.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
YIKES!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!

LOL! Just. Kidding. I can never forget mother's day! I'm not a mommy (YET!), but I always try to do something special for my mom. My fiance and I will be suprising my mom with a home-cooked dinner at her house with her favorite foods. I'll probably get her a massage/manicure/pedicure certificate too.

MOMS ROCK!
Old 04-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Usually the men in our family cook us all lunch.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:56 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,218 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star Mothers day!

really??? That close?

I am going to Barrie on Saturday to take my girls to the college open house, so I think I will try and find something special for Mom there. We are also having some cousins from Holland over that weekend with a bbq at my brothers place. I will make a nice cake to share with all us mom's there.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:55 PM
mammaduke

Sounds so great what you have planned.
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
really??? That close?

I am going to Barrie on Saturday to take my girls to the college open house, so I think I will try and find something special for Mom there. We are also having some cousins from Holland over that weekend with a bbq at my brothers place. I will make a nice cake to share with all us mom's there.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:01 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,164 Times in 409 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Since I work the day time I will try to cook at home later on for my mother. Need to think up an idea for a present though.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
My stepsis just sent me a lovely Italian gift basket...it has crackers, olives, olive oil to make a dip for bread dipping. A cute little ceramic tray with grapes on it and various candies and cookies. I so was not expecting this at all. I plan to spend MD with my little one. Maybe go to the park for a picnic if the weather is good. It's going to be a busy weekend here. Friday there is a rodeo, Saturday I am attending a baby shower and Sunday is Mothers day.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:09 PM
MMC Video Editor

thechristmasnut has shown a merry disposition
I didnt really have any plans till today..... I pretty much raised my twin brothers because my mom was a single mom, so they treat me as Im there mom too so one of them called me today and said he wants to take me, hubby and the kids to dinner on Sunday for Mothers day.... Then hes buying me a new tub...(funny gift I know.. but we just recently bought my grandmas old house and gutted it and are remodleing so we can get moved in.. well I still need to buy a new tub... so that is my gift from him he said.)
I also got a new red 8GB ipod nano from the kids even though they dont know I know I got it but I picked it out and my god mom bought it for me from the kids....LOL

My mom took me to the garden center yesterday and got me a bunch of flowers for my yard for mothers day...

Any my hubby never lets on what hes gonna do so thats still a surprise....
Old 05-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

MrElf20 has shown a merry dispositionMrElf20 has shown a merry disposition
Just having a Christmas Dinner in my Grandmother's house with all of our family, good times hopefully you can't beat spending time with family