Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Newswire » ABC Family Announces 2008 Christmas Lineup

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Newswire Christmas Newswire.comBringing you news and headlines about Christmas from news sources around the web and from sites of the Merry Network, presented by Christmas Newswire. Members also use this area to share links to local Christmas news and events. Christmas is a year round newsmaker.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 05-05-2008, 07:44 PM
On the Naughty List

pbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry disposition
humm sounds ok the ABC channel does ok with Christmas stuff

Jeff G. "bullrider"
Old 05-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,177 Times in 418 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Most of it is okay and I love tuning in, but the Harry Potter showings got a tad old last year. Looking forward to more Christmassy things.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:22 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
star

It makes me happy to know that wheels are turning to bring us Christmas 2008 shows. Plus - what was that I read about the "Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas"? Does that mean that the 15 days before December 1st, 2008, will have Christmas programs? Or Thanksgiving AND Christmas programs? So I guess that will be from November 15, 2008 on... Good!
Old 05-20-2008, 02:01 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,495 Times in 3,627 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
How cool is this??? Even though some of the shows aren't really Christmas related, it's still good to see a "25 Days Of Christmas" schedule being planned in MAY!!!!! Something to look forward too!

Old 05-20-2008, 04:08 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

cipalla has shown a merry disposition
can't wait, but I haven't stopped watching christmas movies...have you??!!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Belly shakes like Jelly

Last Achievements

Steven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elf
for some reason I am overflowing with Christmas spirit this evening, this was just the topper on my tree
Old 05-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,495 Times in 3,627 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by steven-and-angela View Post
for some reason I am overflowing with Christmas spirit this evening, this was just the topper on my tree
Me too! I listened to one of my TSO cd's in the car tonight!

Old 05-21-2008, 08:29 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,815 Times in 3,857 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
If you nget it in your area, I've found The Hallmark Channel to be far superior to ABC Family in new Christmas content... yeh, some of it is a tad "low budget" for my tastes, but it's ALL Christmas in December and my wife and I can usually find at least ONE "Hallmark original movie" a week to watch... usually when ABC is running Harry Potter or Polar Express for the umpteenth time ...

But you still need ABC Family for all the Rankin/Bass stuff...
Old 05-21-2008, 08:21 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

Greg Young has shown a merry dispositionGreg Young has shown a merry dispositionGreg Young has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
If you nget it in your area, I've found The Hallmark Channel to be far superior to ABC Family in new Christmas content... yeh, some of it is a tad "low budget" for my tastes, but it's ALL Christmas in December and my wife and I can usually find at least ONE "Hallmark original movie" a week to watch... usually when ABC is running Harry Potter or Polar Express for the umpteenth time ...

But you still need ABC Family for all the Rankin/Bass stuff...
I agree with George, that the holiday movies on the Hallmark channel are great! I have recorded a number of these to DVDs over the last couple of years.
That being said, the ABC movie Snow 2 brain freeze sounds interesting. (as I thought Snow was a somewhat different and enjoyable holiday movie!)

Greg
Old 05-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

ksrjreed has shown a merry dispositionksrjreed has shown a merry disposition
I can't wait, and it's hard to believe I am saying this I don't have to wait much longer, we are close to 6 months away.

I now I am only 10 days from starting the planning of Christmas 2008 for my family.