Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Christmas Newswire Christmas Newswire.comBringing you news and headlines about Christmas from news sources around the web and from sites of the Merry Network, presented by Christmas Newswire. Members also use this area to share links to local Christmas news and events. Christmas is a year round newsmaker.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Rudolph Controversy
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:21 PM
47,941 Views  0 Posts
Washington's Christmas...
By MMC Editor
07-03-2011 09:16 PM
58,521 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Christmas During the...
By Meceka
08-12-2011 05:57 PM
Last post by thumbie123
03-03-2013 09:21 AM
4 Posts
stocking How to Have an...
By MMC Editor
10-31-2012 11:49 PM
31,867 Views  0 Posts
Just Like Jesus
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:34 PM
0 Posts

Old 05-05-2008, 08:30 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,490 Times in 1,025 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Another Vaughn Christmas Bomb?

If last year’s “Fred Claus” didn’t give you heartburn maybe this year’s Vince Vaughn holiday comedy will do it for you.It*is all*about Christmas — and divorce. Cheery, eh? Vaughn plays a newly married man who, with his bride (played by Reese Witherspoon), has to spend Christmas with his divorced parents. Just to keep things moving [...]

More from Real Christmas...
Old 05-05-2008, 08:41 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hes having alot of fun?

What about all the reports that said they couldnt stand working together? I guess its time to pretend nothing happened & start promoting this suck fest.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:52 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
heres some fred claus trivia for you:

it has a 23% rating on rotten tomatoes. OOF!

it made 88 million, by comparison polar express made 302 million with a worse opening due to the Incredibles opening 5 days earlier.

It opened number one at the box office in the UK for one week until it was knocked out by THE GOLDEN COMPASS!! A movie that tanked.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:15 PM
On the Naughty List

pbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry dispositionpbrbullrider has shown a merry disposition
well he cant act in the begining anyway dont matter

Jeff G. "bullrider"
Old 05-06-2008, 07:35 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
The thought of Vince Vaughn cutting loose on the Nativity makes me sick.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:45 AM

Last Achievements

well when this tanks maybe they wont green light anymore
Old 05-06-2008, 10:24 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
If Fred Claus made $88 million he'll make a dozen more before he stops.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:29 AM

Last Achievements

hes like pauly shore, make the movie cheap & even it does horrible you still turn a profit
Old 05-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

MrElf20 has shown a merry dispositionMrElf20 has shown a merry disposition
What happen to the Christmas movies that hit the heart? Christmas movies that mean something, The ones that you can relate to and gives you ideas on what to do for christmas or reflected your childhood or the way you are now, Nobody doesnt know how to make christmas movies anymore. The last christmas movie i enjoyed were Christmas with the kranks and deck the halls a lil bit even though that was more of a lil bit of comedy, Christmas with the kranks is one of my personal favorites
Old 05-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Belly shakes like Jelly

Last Achievements

Steven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elfSteven is a good elf
well atleast its a new Christmas movie