Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » worst movie

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
I liked Sin City, but Open Water--that's just short and depressing! I still can't believe we wasted our money and saw it at the theater!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
I also HATED Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. I had to turn it off before it was halfway finished. Most spoof movies SHOULD NOT be made--in my opionion!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
One word...

borat
Old 11-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
A few years ago I rented "8 Crazy Nights"; didn't read about it, just saw the word Christmas, and cartoon...was I surprised, almost choked on my cocoa!!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Bull Durham, Speed 2
Old 11-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
Lotf

Legend of the Falls
Old 11-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

melindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elfmelindasue is a good elf
A lot of movies with a "2" are horrible ..like....i can't think of any right now haha but I know theres alot!
Old 11-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

pkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elfpkcrafty is a good elf
Wellllll, a couple that were mentioned were some I really liked - but I won't mention them

I think most of the horror films like Friday the 13th, the Freddy Kruger films and the Child's Play movies are all bad.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:23 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Originally Posted by Sunshine73 View Post
Eyes Wide Shut.

That is three hours of my life that I'll never get back.

Hahahaha!!!! That's the exact same thing I said about Phantom of the Opera!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
Old 11-14-2008, 12:30 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
I can't name a lot of specifics because I pretty much know if I'm going to hate the movie by the previews. I'd say most movies with Eddie Murphy or Robin Williams in them and Bill Murray movies. There are some that I like but, I can't stand any of them so most of their stuff I hate. Anything scary and all of those Scary Movies that made fun of all of the other movies were really bad. I actually walked out of one of them and my husband fell asleep! Most movies with Nicole Kidman or Tom Cruise in them I hate (not crazy about either of them), Polar Express and It's a Wonderful Life rank up there as well. All of the other really bad ones (Crossroads, Glitter, etc.) I think you can tell they are bad and I would never see them but, there's just so many that really suck and people just loved them but, I don't. If a movie can't make me laugh I'm not that interested. I choose to laugh!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story