Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,856
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 05-24-2008, 02:30 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

cathymacmiller has shown a merry disposition
My BFF's husband has all of the Star Trek ornaments-he does a whole tree of them in his office. I'll try to remember to get a picture of it this year!

Old 05-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by cathymacmiller View Post
My BFF's husband has all of the Star Trek ornaments-he does a whole tree of them in his office. I'll try to remember to get a picture of it this year!
I bet that looks really cool...would love to see a pic. sometime Cathy
Old 05-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
sent you a pm dvdguy....think I might have found something of interest on ebay for you
Old 05-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Mazarati_2003 has shown a merry disposition
Sorry...I hope you find another one soon to replace it
Old 05-27-2008, 12:46 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

vixenlong has shown a merry disposition
I love to have trains going at Christmastime. I also like a tall tree, so I set mine upon the coffee table. I put the train under the tree and fix my village in and around the tracks. I lay a string of clear Christmas lights around under the "snow" and it gives a glow to the village and looks beautiful under the tree. There is also more room for the gifts as I can put some under the coffee table.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:41 AM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
I can't tell you how much it makes me giggle to sign on and see "I'm an idiot" posted by my husband!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 05:46 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Ha Ha Ha
Old 05-27-2008, 08:40 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,820 Times in 3,860 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Collectibles are a quirky thing in a one man's treasure, another man's trash sorta way... my only criteria for these sorts of things is what they mean to ME... I have many old comic books in my collection that would fetch a pretty penny on E-Bay, but I'd NEVER sell 'em..! Too many fond memories... on the other hand, I bought an issue of The Hulk for the cover price of 35 cents and sold it on E-bay for $75 a few years ago... turns out it was the first appearance of Wolverine... who knew? I was always more of a Superman fan myself...

I'd LOVE a train set... I'd LOVE a house big enough that I could have a train set... maybe someday...
Old 05-27-2008, 02:35 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
ok if you ever sell comics again, let me know. Ill get you some info, pricing
Old 05-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
I can't tell you how much it makes me giggle to sign on and see "I'm an idiot" posted by my husband!!!
I thought all husbands were idiots !!!!!
they just don't admit to it