Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Online » Baby Elephant eats Christmas Trees

Online Christmas on the Internet -- it's what we do!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
How does Santa get...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:49 PM
51,731 Views  0 Posts
22 16x16 Great Debates: Christmas...
By MMC Editor
10-28-2011 08:41 AM
55,323 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Vacation...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:25 PM
Last post by carmenpaigee
07-16-2011 12:03 AM
67,070 Views  2 Posts
The Year Santa Was...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:33 PM
54,416 Views  0 Posts
Top Ten Ways to Avoid...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:04 PM
43,776 Views  0 Posts

Old 05-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Baby Elephant eats Christmas Trees

January 4, 2007—Holiday leftovers aren't just for humans. Elephant calf Thabo-Umasai at Germany's Zoo Dresden joined camels, deer, and sheep in a traditional new-year feast of Christmas trees yesterday.

"Elephants around the country will enjoy a delicious lunch today consisting of about five Christmas trees each," Ragnar Kuehne of Zoo Berlin told the Reuters news service on January 3 (Germany map).
Unlike the pie, pudding, and honeyed ham that may be haunting your fridge, though, pine trees' unique oils may actually help some animals' digestion, Kuehne said. People too might benefit from a little bark—but not necessarily in their bites. Some doctors are touting supplements with a pine bark extract called Pycnogenol. Supporters claim the antioxidant compound can reduce asthma attacks, thin blood, improve circulation, lower blood pressure, and relieve symptoms of diabetes.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Speaking of baby elephants....

One of the mischievious things we used to do when we were kids was get our hands on our mother's food shopping list. Many times she would be in the store and go to the next item on her list, only to find baby elephant food written on the list.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Santa's Mentor

Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
That's funny Mrs. H
Old 05-08-2008, 07:51 PM
mammaduke

Love that Annette. Thanks for sharing with us all here.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Santa's Mentor

You're welcome MMD I though it was a cute picture too.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:50 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Awww, and its good for them aswell.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:29 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
AWWWW I adore those creatures They melt my heart

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-26-2008, 03:09 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,056 Times in 3,685 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
yeah...they are the cutest...I love them....and they seem so nice.....

there was a scandal a week or two weeks ago in Germany...one of the workers of the zoo kicked the baby elephant really hard....it made me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad....I guess he was fired
Old 09-26-2008, 07:18 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Christmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elfChristmas Snow Angel is a good elf
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
yeah...they are the cutest...I love them....and they seem so nice.....

there was a scandal a week or two weeks ago in Germany...one of the workers of the zoo kicked the baby elephant really hard....it made me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad....I guess he was fired

What a horrible thing to do....I hope he was fired!!!

I'm glad animals can benefit from Christmas too!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:24 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I hate hearing about stuff like that Someone needs to do more then fire that man!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}