Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » The Dugger Family expecting #18!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 05-10-2008, 10:15 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
The Dugger Family expecting #18!

More power to them Great family!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080509/ap_on_re_us/18_kids

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Old 05-10-2008, 10:27 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Imagine the merry mess their home would be in on Christmas Day. The largest number of children I knew growing up was a couple with eleven children, I know a few with seven, but 18 is a huge family.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:09 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Yeah, I saw this the other day. Sandy and I talked about it and decided that if we had married about 15 years before we actually met we might be in that same boat. Very few people see the wisdom in large families these days and it makes me sad for those who are critical of those of us who choose to have children.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:41 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Wow...I had never heard of this family. What a nice looking family. They seem well balanced and happy. I think large families are great. After all there was 9 (incl. parents) in my family alone. My mother had 13 siblilings. My dad only had 3. Large families are not as common anymore so it seems.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:38 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I've seen them before - think there was a documentary on Discovery. Good luck to them.

I'm an only child; my mum was 42 when I turned up and was I ever a shock!! Bruce is an only child as well. Through choice - I had a hellish pregnancy, 2 day labor, I got a pelvic infection afterwards and Bruce was the perfect baby, which was good because I wasn't up for doing too much at that time!

We decided to be grateful with what we had and not tempt fate a second time.

All power to those of you with large families. I couldn't do it, but that's my choice.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:36 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
wow

My dad came from a family of 11 siblings
Old 05-11-2008, 09:02 AM
mammaduke

Saw this story the other day , yes they have a tv show on the Discovery channel. What a story of true love & a true christian lifestyle. She home schools all the children & each one has chores they have to do everyday. She said she was been pregnant for the past 11 years straight.
My hubby's family has 9 kids in it, My cancer doctor & his wife just had child # 13, she also home schools them.

Can't wait until there show comes back on.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
Isaw the series as well. They do run a tight ship - I guess that you need it with all of those children - it avoids chaos!

Happy Mother's Day!!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:14 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Very few people see the wisdom in large families these days and it makes me sad for those who are critical of those of us who choose to have children.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY Jeff

The worst thing someone could say to me (although I think we are) is
"You arent having anymore are you?" Or "This is it right?"

It none of ANYONES business how many children we have! Never in our life have asked for a handout of anykind.

This family is a neat family.. if it works for them, then Im happy for them.

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 05-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
I remember watching all their family trips and what not on TLC. 18 kids, wow, allwell, she can handle it!

More power too her.