Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » What's your LEAST favorite holiday??

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 06-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Pam has shown a merry dispositionPam has shown a merry disposition
Halloween..............I dont like the gory decorations or costumes.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
Amen sister!

I detest New Years Day - I can kind of handle New Years Eve - still can sort of celebrate - but new years day - yuck ! I hate football, saurkraut and taking down the decor!

UIn secon place would have to be any/all of the summer holidays - I know I'm weird - I hate summer - too hot and too opposite of Christmas

3rd place St. Patricks Day ewwww
Old 06-28-2008, 07:08 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
There are couple for me, Valentine's Day and St Patty's day.
As a kid I could not stand Labor day since it meant the end of summer and the start of school. Schhols around here start the Wed after Labor Day. As an adult I do not mind it since it signals the approach of autumn any my favorite time of the year!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 04:03 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

WhiteFloridaChristmas has shown a merry disposition
Mine would have to be Valentines Day. Way too commercialized. Also makes you feel horrible if you don't have a special someone
Old 07-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,932 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by sugarplum fairy View Post
I think I, too, would have to say New Year's Day. It means the holidays are over and everything goes back to normal.
I always felt that way too...now it's over, gotta pack it up-although I wait until the Feast of the Three Kings!
And then it's just winter, (in Wisconsin), and it can be soooooo long until Christmas in July!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:52 PM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by irishsnow View Post
I have to say New years eve. I find it very depressing
Me too. Even thinking of it now makes me sad. I hate when people take their decorations down on New Year's Day!
Old 07-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Who takes their decorations down on New Year's Day????? The Christmas period ends (at least here) on 12th night which is January 5th, after which it's bad luck to have anything remaining!!!

Here endeth today's lesson!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

SantaTJS has shown a merry disposition
columbus Day
Old 07-09-2008, 04:26 PM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,854 Times in 1,630 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Who takes their decorations down on New Year's Day????? The Christmas period ends (at least here) on 12th night which is January 5th, after which it's bad luck to have anything remaining!!!

Here endeth today's lesson!!!
You should see all the trees on the curb on New Year's Day around here! It is so depressing.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Feast of the Epiphany: Time to take the Christmas decorations down. Everything looks so bare. And the bills come due.

Valentine's Day: Memories of all those years when I got nuttin' from nobody.

New Year's Eve: Getting drunk has lost its charms for me.