Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » What month will you start decorating for Christmas this year

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 05-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Rob is a good elfRob is a good elfRob is a good elfRob is a good elfRob is a good elfRob is a good elf
present What month will you start decorating for Christmas this year

I am going to start putting up our Christmas Village in October this year. I might even go ahead and put up the tree!

Old 05-14-2008, 12:35 PM
mammaduke

We will be doing ours the day after Halloween.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,061 Times in 1,089 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yeah same here. November 1st it all goes up. I find putting it up in December too short and I NEVER get sick of the decorations
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 05-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I think I answered this before on here. I usually start the day after Thanksgiving. But hope to start even sooner this year. Of course pending on the condtion of my home since we will be remodeling soon.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Last Christmas, my fiance and I put up our tree before Thanksgiving. I think it was the second week of November....I'm not sure we'll be doing that in our new house. I guess it depends on what he lets me get away with
Old 05-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
bell

I normally start decorating in the month of Nov. 2008
Old 05-15-2008, 07:12 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Day after Halloween here as always

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 05-15-2008, 07:54 AM
MMC Video Editor

thechristmasnut has shown a merry disposition
The 1st of November here... I cant wait Im so excited....
Old 05-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
As usual, we'll be decorating on the weekend closest to my Nov. 19 birthday as part of my birthday weekend festivities!! Yes, that's right, I've taken over an entire weekend to celebrate my birthday because that's just how I roll!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,915 Times in 4,084 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Sunshine73 View Post
As usual, we'll be decorating on the weekend closest to my Nov. 19 birthday as part of my birthday weekend festivities!! Yes, that's right, I've taken over an entire weekend to celebrate my birthday because that's just how I roll!
You go girl!!! I love it!!!

I'll probably start on mine a couple days before Thanksgiving, though I always have my Buckeye Christmas tree in the basement all fixed up & ready to shine for the OSU/Michigan game, which is always the Saturday before Thanksgiving.