Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Online » Greetings From Cool Yule Comics!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Online Christmas on the Internet -- it's what we do!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,916
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 05-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

ScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elf
some good comics there (although I must confess I never got into comics much, although I did read several UK based comics such as the beano & Dandy, Topper, Beezer and thanls to auction sites I managed to re buy most of the annuals I once owned between the ages of 9-15)

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,837 Times in 3,868 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I've seen one or two copies of The Beano over the years... very eclectic, cool kid's humor... and I think it's totally awesome that England has a long-running WEEKLY comic book...
Old 08-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
George~ My son is starting to get interested in comics. Where can I go to see/buy your comics? I think he would really like some Christmas comics.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarplum fairy For This Useful Post:
George Broderick, Jr. (08-24-2009)
Old 08-24-2009, 07:13 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Follow any of the links on this site for Cool Yule Comics and click on my "Books" link... you'll have the option to buy books from me OR check some of them out as free e-books first...

I also have non-Christmas books on my George Broderick site... again, follow the links from Cool Yule.

Thanks for your interest.
sugarplum fairy (08-30-2009)
Old 09-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Hey, all..! Here's another hidden internet "find"... a complete comic book story... Santa In Wonderland from 1943... enjoy!

http://www.hillmanweb.com/xmas/comics/01.html
Old 11-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

freebie has shown a merry disposition
santahat Favorite comics!

My favorite comics are the peanuts gang. Also Rudolph the red nosed riendeer.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Here's another great internet find..! A complete Walt Kelly Santa Claus Adventure...

http://www.bigblogcomics.com/

Read... enjoy... lather, rinse, repeat...
Old 12-09-2009, 06:53 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
This is the first time I ever saw your intro post, George. I used to get the Charlie Brown books all the time when I was a kid. And one that always stands out to me that I remember is when Snoopy's house burns down. Anybody that read those books will know Snoopy had a pretty elaborate house. It had a spiral staircase a pool table, and a Van Gogh painting. And he is most upset about his painting when his house burns down. I don't know why I remember that so much, maybe because it was a bit unexpected for a Peanuts comic.

I will say that I am glad you are a part of this forums, you make me smile and laugh every day with your posts.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
George Broderick, Jr. (12-09-2009)