Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » When does your christmas mood kick in

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,461
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,699)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Anna Claus
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:15 PM
76,302 Views  0 Posts
Top Ten Questions for...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:08 PM
54,665 Views  0 Posts
Nobody Believes Me
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:30 PM
Last post by Joyfully yours
08-30-2013 05:10 AM
55,933 Views  4 Posts
Christmas Tree Sorting Out the Truth of...
By MMC Editor
11-09-2011 01:26 PM
57,448 Views  0 Posts
A Gift from a Two Year...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:35 PM
45,302 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

MerrySilver has shown a merry dispositionMerrySilver has shown a merry disposition
I usually think about it all year, but mostly starting in late August (just in time for the Holiday Grand Plan, no less). But since this summer here has been so lukewarm and sometimes chilly, I've been thinking about it more frequently
Old 08-15-2008, 07:33 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

misjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by MerrySilver View Post
I usually think about it all year, but mostly starting in late August (just in time for the Holiday Grand Plan, no less). But since this summer here has been so lukewarm and sometimes chilly, I've been thinking about it more frequently
Oh my this is me too!! All year, but about now it's kicking in and I want to decorate everything!
Old 08-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

golodenqiueenalicia has shown a merry dispositiongolodenqiueenalicia has shown a merry disposition
I think about christmas all the time. It never leaves, however starting in July I dig out my old Christmas planner and start working on a new one and then its christmas forever with everything.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:43 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
My spirit kicked in during July and it inspired me to create another myspace page with an all Christmas theme! I just finished it Thursday night. The link is in my signature below. It really turned out great! I'm officially revved up until the season starts. I think I'll start my season early this year--hee hee!

Old 08-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

winterwonderland has shown a merry disposition
I usually start right around August/September
Old 08-24-2008, 05:52 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,129 Times in 3,697 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
it usually starts around this time of the year....not the full Christmas mood...but I start thinking about it a lot!!!

but I have to say...the Christmas bug hit me really hard yesterday....and I doubt it will go away....lol...but well...my boyfriend didnīt even care when I clicked on the Christmas radio link on this page...we listened for it for 20minutes..... I just loved it
Old 08-24-2008, 06:31 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
Definitely July when the ornament premiere occurs and they have a little Christmas in July celebration... then I try to hold back until Nov 1 but I am pretty excited about Christmas for about 6 months every year.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

*Rachie* has shown a merry disposition
I love it all the time, but I get really excited when I hear the "Holidays are coming...holidays are coming" music on the Coke adverts - that to me means that christmas really is going to be here soon!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

MarthaK has shown a merry dispositionMarthaK has shown a merry disposition
It's July for me also. Sometime after Independence Day and long before Chrisrtmas in July.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I start to think alot about it in August when my kids return to school. I'd say though that it really gets in full gear come the end of October because then I know it's so close!