Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Do you have a Debbie Downer in your family?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,227
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 06-05-2008, 02:02 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,155 Times in 819 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Oh let's see? My hubby's 2 cousin's and my Sister-in-law,Oh I can't stand her!!! just so darn negitive!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria

Old 06-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have one at work. She's so depressing that I want to run out of the office screaming!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:48 PM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
I have one at work. She's so depressing that I want to run out of the office screaming!!!
Throw a cheery coffee mug at her.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by dominick View Post
Throw a cheery coffee mug at her.
A FULL MUG????
Old 06-05-2008, 03:59 PM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Details, details...
Old 06-05-2008, 04:09 PM
mammaduke

Yes my sister, everyday she calls me with one complaint after another, if it's not here work ,it's her son,her daughter, hubby or one of her friends. Not a day go bys that she isn't complaining about something, but I love her.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
You know it drives me crazy when people constantly complain about stuff!! They just complain about anything! All I want to say is: If you're alive, you have something to be thankful for!! Stop focusing so much on being negative!!

It's just frustrating!

I enjoy happy people.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
candle We've got a Debbie - below sea level

Oh yeah, been there! Don't feel badly about it. I have an Aunt that did that to me my whole life. Now she's 85 and noone visits...she's all alone and I actually feel sorry for her. Just remember you reap what you sow. Try to feel sorry for her - it helps.
Yule
Old 06-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

yuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry dispositionyuletide has shown a merry disposition
star PS

Work's your new favorite - make work your favorite...

hahaha
yule
Old 06-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Lol!