Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » so... whats up TONIGHT?

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Clement Clarke Moore:...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 02:58 PM
Last post by Jeff Westover
12-19-2011 11:09 AM
61,627 Views  2 Posts
Bells Christmas and Tragedy:...
By MMC Editor
12-15-2012 11:40 AM
Last post by Christmasstar
02-15-2013 08:32 PM
2 Posts
santahat Santa Speaks 2011
By made582
10-09-2011 10:40 PM
Last post by monical
04-19-2013 03:25 AM
2 Posts
The Connection Between...
By MMC Editor
10-21-2011 09:32 AM
56,744 Views  0 Posts
The Scientific Theory of...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:36 PM
50,599 Views  0 Posts

Old 07-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
so... whats up TONIGHT?

we know jeff is heading to the movies in a bit... what is anyone else doing? i am watching a very cool thing on the history of the freemasons. will probably watch one of my 3 netflix after that and then have a lie down as i have to be up at the crack of ugly tomorrow.

watching tv, playing on the comp, smoking cigs and drinking chocolate milk! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 07-07-2006, 06:41 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,887 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
What are the netflix? You're going to be hard pressed to find many online here on a friday night....

After the day I've had today, I'd love to just hang. But I'm needed in a few minutes to get started on dinner. It's sandwich night.

Oh, that reminds me...about that recipe you sent me the other day...Sandy says shortening makes for dry bread...have you, by chance, a substitute ingredient? (Hey, I told you she'd be critical).

Altho, I have to tell you, today she called me all excited because she found this article from some website about hydrogenated fats or whatever in foods and she said it specifically mentioned See's as a great candy because of no use of hydrogenated oils or fats of any kind. Well, of course, it is made with 100% real butter, none of that other crap that wannabees use. Godiva, by the way, was the worst for use of hydrogenated fats. So we're trying to lose weight, right? Guess who asked for a box of See's today?

Weakling. She didn't get it.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
dont know what to tell you... nobody i have ever served it to finds it in the least bit dry.

enjoy the sammies!

netflix are:
walk the line
shopgirl
good night and good luck

plus have loose change vid to watch and about 6 hours recorded on my dvr!

xo

www.thyca.org

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 07-07-2006, 06:53 PM

Last Achievements

The winner there is Good Night and Good Luck...though not very light hearted, it was well done.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

thatis kinda what i was planning on watching as bf has no interest in it and as he isnt around tonight, seemed like a good time.

what time is your movie? and, while i am thinking about it... are you in mt time zone?

xo

www.thyca.org

Old 07-07-2006, 07:03 PM

Last Achievements

Mountain time, yes. But I tend to keep my own time zone. It is not unusual to catch me online in the very wee hours because THAT'S THE ONLY TIME I CAN GET ANY WORK DONE AROUND HERE. For example, I've got about 40 pieces of Christmas news I'm behind on posting...and I'm spending all my time messing around here.

Somebody *new* could have something to do with that, you know.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:04 PM

Last Achievements

Oh, the movie. 10:30 tonight.

Enoch (my son) just came in from mowing the neighbor's lawn. That's takes care of the movie snacks for tonight...

Kids are reportedly starving. Should I log off?
Old 07-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

i am sure that you arent blaming me, are you???? im thinking mr sheepsnot must be to blame!

well, do check in after the movie and give us a review tho no spoilers please!!

kids are starving? they know where the kitchen is, dont they?

xo

www.thyca.org

Old 07-07-2006, 07:09 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover
Enoch (my son) just came in from mowing the neighbor's lawn. That's takes care of the movie snacks for tonight...
How does his having mowed the lawn take care of snacks? Are you people goats?
Old 07-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Originally Posted by sheepsnot
How does his having mowed the lawn take care of snacks? Are you people goats?
i was wondering the same thing but was too polite to ask.......

www.thyca.org