Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123

Old 06-25-2008, 05:42 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
reality-o-rama!!!

so with american idol on hiatus, anyone watching the new crop of talent searches?
nashville star?
or that thing with sharon osborne? (did you see that chick doing backflips off that pole those guys were bouncing?????)

how about the celebrity circus one?

xox

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt

Old 06-25-2008, 05:51 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,666 Times in 563 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
We started to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" but I don't have the same allegiance to it that I do with A.I. so when we miss an episode or two it feel slike we are out of the loop and just stop altogether...Maybe it's the summer...I used to be a big "Survivor" fan but sort of fell away from that one as well...My wife keeps the channel on HGTV most of the time anyway...

By the way, how are ya Elfie? Computer dried out and ready for business?

jay
Old 06-25-2008, 05:55 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Im not a big fan of the whole "reality" tv thing
Old 06-25-2008, 06:20 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Yea...the only reality TV I watch is Big Brother, because my fiance absolutely loves it. I'm not a big fan but whatevs!
Old 06-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,859 Times in 3,877 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Nothing gives you that wintry feeling during bthe 85 plus degree days of summer like watching Ice Road Truckers on The History Channel on Sunday evenings at 9 PM..!
Old 06-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry dispositionHolyNight7 has shown a merry disposition
I don't watch any of them not even american idol.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Buddercup

I watch Ice Road Truckers too, & now watching The Baby Borrowers a new show.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:09 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,253 Times in 2,297 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Listen to MCR. You'll get the same effect.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:30 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
The only one I tend to watch is Big brother. Big brother uk is on at the moment, i'm not addicted to it like some people can be
Old 06-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 426 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by elfworks View Post
so with american idol on hiatus, anyone watching the new crop of talent searches?
nashville star?
or that thing with sharon osborne? (did you see that chick doing backflips off that pole those guys were bouncing?????)

xox
I saw that lady doing backflips...pretty amazing!
For reality I watch "Hells Kitchen," "Next Food Network Star," "Americas got Talent," "Top Chef" just ended so boo. But I never really got into American Idol, only Carrie