Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016/2017 Christmas Pic of the Day

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by NcGunny, Jan 18, 2016.

1. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Today we visit the land of Hallmark ornaments. There is so many that a entire thread could be devoted to them. They are always a treasured buy, and most of mine I can tell you when and where I purchased them. So I will post a few meager pics to cover some of the 100's+ made.
    [​IMG]

JollyHeather, Edge612 and Holiday like this.
  2. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

[​IMG]

Edge612 and Holiday like this.
  3. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Edge612 and Holiday like this.
  4. NcGunny

[​IMG]

JollyHeather, Edge612 and Holiday like this.
  5. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Good to see Christmas Shop 2017 ready.

Holiday likes this.
  6. NcGunny

[​IMG]

Holiday and Edge612 like this.
  7. NcGunny

Crafty person...these are altered Altoid tins.
    [​IMG]

8. NcGunny

[​IMG]

JollyHeather, Holiday and Edge612 like this.
  9. Edge612

Always liked Garfield.

Holiday likes this.
  10. NcGunny

[​IMG]

11. NcGunny

A bonus pic today!! Which will lead us into a 2 day posting of early Santa pics. Enjoy!!
    [​IMG]

12. NcGunny

Today we lead off with early Santa pics. The jovial Santa in Red is a North American born view. So here we go...!!
    [​IMG]

13. NcGunny

[​IMG]

14. NcGunny

[​IMG]

15. NcGunny

[​IMG]

16. Edge612

Like seeing the different Santa pic.

Holiday likes this.
  17. NcGunny

[​IMG]

18. NcGunny

I came across a few tidbits while looking around today. Just some random Santa pics, but chances are I will lose them if I dont post it today.
    [​IMG]

19. NcGunny

[​IMG]

20. NcGunny

[​IMG]