Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016/2017 Christmas Pic of the Day

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by NcGunny, Jan 18, 2016.

1. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

[​IMG]

JollyHeather, Holiday and Edge612 like this.
  2. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

My mom has her artificial tree for 40 years!

Holiday likes this.
  3. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Not many vintage trees have survived the times. Once in awhile I come across one and its always at a premium antique price. I did score a mid 50's aluminum tree last year at a garage sale and it even included its own original box. It did set me back 50.00 but it was money well spent.
    [​IMG]

Holiday and Edge612 like this.
  4. NcGunny

[​IMG]

5. NcGunny

[​IMG]

6. NcGunny

[​IMG]

7. NcGunny

[​IMG]

8. Edge612

Look at the struggle to pull that with all those gifts!

Holiday and NcGunny like this.
  9. NcGunny

I happen to notice we still had some Christmas potholders hanging in the kitchen yesterday. It inevitably led me to todays pics.
    [​IMG]

10. NcGunny

[​IMG]

11. NcGunny

[​IMG]

12. NcGunny

My favorite pic today!
    [​IMG]

13. Edge612

Two thumbs up on this pic Gunny!

Holiday likes this.
  14. NcGunny

Gunny grew up about a hour from where todays subject was filmed at. (1 hour as the crow flies) I do believe the General Store is still there to visit and maybe the Baldwin house is left. Enjoy Christmas with the Waltons today!
    [​IMG]

15. NcGunny

[​IMG]

16. NcGunny

[​IMG]

wstaple, Holiday and Edge612 like this.
  17. Edge612

Only an hour away eh? Pretty cool!

Holiday likes this.
  18. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

LOVE this!!!

Edge612 likes this.
  19. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Very cool!! :)

Edge612 likes this.
  20. NcGunny

It dawned on me today that I have skipped over a organization almost completely. Today is dedicated to the bell ringers that endure all kinds of weather during the holidays.
    [​IMG]