Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Hot Topic 2018 Celebrity Dead Pool

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jeff Westover, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Thanks for sharing that ... The New York Times posted a nice obit late yesterday, with a photo we gave them of Fields with his arm around her as they walked on the backlot at Universal. I remember when Steve Darnall did the radio interview with Gloria. So many memories ... and others have been sharing their memories with us. We heard from the son of a fighter pilot whose father's plane, The Spirit of Hollywood, was adorned with Gloria's autograph. He sent a photo of Gloria with the plane's crew.

2. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

The Bandit .... Burt Reynolds died today

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  3. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew ATC Alum

burt.jpeg

AuntieMistletoeDear and Minta like this.
  4. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

I was heartbroken to learn of Burt Reynold's death yesterday. I have such fond memories of watching Smokey and the Bandit when I was little with the my late father. He was a huge Reynolds fan.

5. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I had a hard time camping after seeing Deliverance. Burt entertained many of us for years. We Sharky`s Machine and a few others at the old video store I used to work at.

6. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

Actor Bill Daily (Major Healy on I Dream Of Jeannie) at 91 years of age.

7. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

Bluesman Otis Rush, April 29, 1934 – September 29, 2018

8. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

That movie gives me the creeps.

9. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

10. Head Elf

Head Elf Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Ok, I'm going to give this a try.....
    1. Olivia De Haviland
    2. Tom Selleck
    3. Nancy Pelosi
    4. George Bush(the first)
    5. Jimmy Carter
    6. Jane Fonda
    7. Prince Phillip
    8. Ric Flair
    9. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    10. Dick Van Dyke

11. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Crew ATC Alum

James Karen, passed away today at age 94 he was in over 200 movies and for us here he is Know from A Walton Thanksgiving reunion and the 1948 version of A Christmas Carol from "The Philco-Goodyear Television Playhouse

12. RadioJonD

Huge loss in the music world today...

Tony Joe White - 1943--2018

13. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Where do I begin ... Poltergeist & Eight is Enough, Wall Street, Little House on the Prairie, All the President's Men, Something for Joey, etc. He was certainly a well known face and voice on the screen.

14. AuntieMistletoeDear

I remember Shakin' the Blues

15. He_Is_Born

He_Is_Born Christmasologist MMC Lifer

Baseball HOFer Willie McCovey age 80.

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

I think half the world hailed from Alabama.

RadioJonD likes this.
  17. RadioJonD

-surprise-

18. xmasfan95

xmasfan95 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member

Stan Lee (the creator of many Marvel heroes, including my favorite, Spider-Man) died today. Kind of makes me sad.

'Tis the season likes this.
  19. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

May sound crazy, but makes me REALLY, REALLY sad. What a gifted man!

20. 'Tis the season

'Tis the season Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Really sad to see this news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.