Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Hot Topic 2020 Celebrity Dead Pool

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jeff Westover, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Kirk Douglas

Dudley likes this.
  2. ponytramp

ponytramp Mistletoeologist Merry Forums Member

Gene Reynolds (Creator of MASH)

3. ponytramp

Orson Bean

4. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

So sorry to hear that ... he was a founding member of the Sons of the Desert (the international Laurel & Hardy appreciation society). Always enjoyed him on panel shows like "To Tell the Truth."

5. ponytramp

I read about what happened to him. Yesterday he was crossing the street (I think at night) and one car clipped him and knocked him down. A second car hit him and that's what killed him. So sad and tragic.

6. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Robert Conrad, age 84. Star of “Wild Wild West,” and memorable as the policeman in “Jingle All the Way.”

It’s been a “busy” week here, unfortunately.

7. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

Very sad and, indeed, busy. My favorite role for Conrad was as Pasquinel in Michener's Centennial...

8. MerryCarey

Orson Bean as Scrooge at Pacific Resident Theatre in Venice, CA.

54F57082-8801-4A2C-BA6E-D097B1FD22E5.png

Jeff Westover likes this.
  9. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

:(

10. ponytramp

11. MerryCarey

12. MerryCarey

We lost Charles Portis, author of the novel True Grit.

13. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Catherine Johnson - 101

An amazing woman who lived an amazing life. RIP

14. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

McCoy Tyner, 1938–2020

15. ponytramp

Lyle Waggoner from the Carol Burnett Show and Wonder Woman

upload_2020-3-17_15-32-25.png

16. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Kenny Rogers.

17. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

made582 and DecemberisComing like this.
  18. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Country music legend Joe Diffie passed today from Covid-19 making his funeral plans impossible

19. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I enjoyed his music so much, I am sad to here this. I think I will listen to my favorites with a cup of hot cocoa.

made582 likes this.
  20. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I’ve had it playing for the last couple of hours while making dinner. I saw him several times over the years and he always put on a great show.