A whole forum for my favorite holiday!

belisabeth

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
May 24, 2016
Norway
Who would've thought?! -smile-

Anyways, hi everyone! My name is Elisabeth, everyone calls me Lisa. I am from New York City but currently living in Norway with my SO and our 9-month-old daughter. I love Christmas so much that I (well, me and SO) named my daughter Noelia. I wasn't a fan of Noelle and saw Noelia as an alternative on a baby website and fell in love :D I'm so glad to be here! I've only lurked for a while, but from what I've seen, I know I'm going to love it here!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello & welcome to MMC, belisabeth!!
Merry Christmas!!!
So glad you joined us!!

-merry-:tree:-reindeer-

Coen

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Premiere
Oct 8, 2014
Netherlands
www.bootleggers.us
Hello and welcome, Lisa! I am sure you will have a merry time around here.
:march:::wave

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Welcome to MMC, Lisa! We're glad you joined in the fun!!
+k

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
Welcome to the forum, Lisa you wil enjoy the new family you just gained.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

Anyways, hi everyone! My name is Elisabeth, everyone calls me Lisa. I am from New York City but currently living in Norway with my SO and our 9-month-old daughter. I love Christmas so much that I (well, me and SO) named my daughter Noelia. I wasn't a fan of Noelle and saw Noelia as an alternative on a baby website and fell in love :D I'm so glad to be here! I've only lurked for a while, but from what I've seen, I know I'm going to love it here!
Welcome home Lisa! Glad you are here.

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England

Hi So nice to meet you. Noelia is such a beautiful name! Look forward to reading your posts.

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014

Hello there belisabeth! WELCOME! So glad you are here!!!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Welcome to MMC, Lisa! Noelia is a beautiful name!

MichelleluvsChristmas

Reindeer Cuddler
MMC Lifer
Jun 13, 2011
Broomfield, CO
That's possibly the cutest thing ever! lol :)
Welcome to MMC!

Reactions: Ryan

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma

Welcome!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image