and speaking of trick or treaters....

S

sheepsnot

We've got 65º and "a few showers." The kids will be out, but not in force. They never are here. I'm gonna give out chocolate covered dog biscuits and save the real candy for myself.
:devil:

ChristmasFanatic

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Oct 21, 2006
USA
www.invelos.com
Trick-or-Treat is tonight on our small town, but not sure how many kids will stop, as it's raining hard and cold, that may keep some kids out of the fun. We have a huge bowl of various kinds of goodies, if I was a kid, I;d want to come here, but then we buy just the stuff we like, so perhaps that's not what's high on kids lists. :eek:

sarahelizabeth

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Sep 18, 2006
Kettering, Ohio
I greet them depending on what they're wearing. Usually I'll just say "Hello there, awww now don't you look cute/scary!" Depending on their costume. We get several bags of different candy and generally I'll let them each take a handful, but even though we had several bags this past Halloween, I realized at about the middle that if they all kept taking huge handfuls, we might not make it to the end, as we get loads and loads of trick-or-treaters, usually. I started just dropping two per bag in their little bags/buckets and they seemed happy with that. :D They can never tell when it's dark anyway. :D

Ali

Holiday Fangirl
MMC Lifer
Apr 12, 2007
England via Canada
They don't really "do" Halloween over here. I have to scare myself and eat all the sweets on my own. Tough work, buuuuttt, someone's gotta do it. cheesy

dominick

MMC Emeritus
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 9, 2006
South Holland, IL
I usually keep the people around me on their toes trying to figure out if I'm being serious or sarcastic. It's a bad habit to be in, but I have to admit I get a chuckle from their confusion sometimes. They're not so amused, however.

J

Jinglebelle

Once again I have fallen victim to your games of confusion...

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image