Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Any Christmas birthdays?

Discussion in 'Traditions & Memories' started by lisa48317, Nov 18, 2019.

1. lisa48317

lisa48317 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

:giftdude
    My grandson is due to make his arrival on December 26.
    Which is cool in a way, but also kinda stinks in regards to celebrating!

Does anyone have any ways to keep their birthday & Christmas separate?

2. christmasjingles

christmasjingles Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

My youngest son will be 24 this Christmas. And my oldest daughter and my oldest grandson (her only child) both have birthdays on Christmas Eve. I always tried to give them both Christmas and birthday presents. I wasn’t good at separating the two for my son, though. He didn’t even get a birthday cake until he was 4. When there are already at least a few desserts after Christmas dinner, nobody wanted cake. And he didn’t know he was missing cake, anyway. Also, Christmas presents were opened in the morning, after breakfast, but he opened birthday presents later in the day..sometimes not until evening

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  3. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

-tree-My step son's birthday is Dec 2, my Dad's was Dec 11

4. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

My oldester daughter is a Christmas baby!! She will be 17. Born at 4:04pm on the 25th. She was due on the 16th and chose to make her arrival on this special day!

When she was younger we always celebrated earlier in the month.
    I also make sure I wrap her birthday gifts in birthday paper and we always have a cake on Christmas.

christmasjingles likes this.