Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Are you a last minute shopper?

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by Sherry Lynne, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Neotericisis

Neotericisis Elf Choir Book Distributor Merry Forums Member

I used to do a whole spreadsheet and my husband and I would write comments about each item (ie: on sale at Target for $00 etc.) so we could stay on budget. My son is 10 now so his gifts have gotten fewer, but more expensive. I spend more time decorating than shopping for presents nowadays. Either way, I’m done by Cyber Monday. My husband is the king of last minute shopping and we’ve never celebrated a Christmas together where he wasn’t out and about on Christmas Eve. Then he takes my GOOD wrapping paper and does a hack job of wrapping and/or leaves me to wrap when I’m pulling an all nighter to prepare for our big Christmas party. Its been so long now I guess it would be weird if he was actually organized for Christmas (funny thing is he used to love my spreadsheets, but was so bad with organizing his own gift shopping).

Christmasplease, Dudley and KimB like this.
  2. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

You can always buy him some Christmas bags from Walmart....then it would be easier on you and people can reuse them.

Christmasplease likes this.
  3. savingstar

savingstar Twinkle Light Checker MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

i always go out christmas eve morning to see if i can get any last minute bargains

4. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Black Friday is my favorite. My daughter and I fight the crowds and grab coffee while shopping. Some really good sales are best on Black Friday.