Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

bands, singers, musicians A-Z

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Mr. Hankey, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Mr. Hankey

Mr. Hankey Elf Supervisor MMC Premiere Member

Xanadu (Rush tribute band from Poland)

Y

Lynn68 likes this.
  2. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

(The) Youngbloods

Z

Lynn68 likes this.
  3. Lynn68

Lynn68 Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer

ZZ Top

A

4. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Amy Grant

B

5. George Broderick Jr.

Beach Boys

C

6. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Captain and Tennille

D

7. Mr. Hankey

Dream Theater

E

8. AuntieMistletoeDear

Eddie Rabbitt (it so happens one of his songs was stuck in my head)

F

9. George Broderick Jr.

Frank Fontaine

G

10. AuntieMistletoeDear

Gloria Gaynor

F

11. Skippy1707

Skippy1707 Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

Are we doing the alphabet backwards?

Hanson!

I

12. AuntieMistletoeDear

No - I did that in another thread too - I think the F stands for a word I don't commonly use - suffering through a sinus infection that has claimed my teeth and jaw.

Ian Thomas

J

13. George Broderick Jr.

Jerry Lee Lewis

K

14. Bradmac

Bradmac It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! MMC Lifer

Kansas

L

15. AuntieMistletoeDear

Leo Sayer

M

16. George Broderick Jr.

Melissa Manchester

N

17. AuntieMistletoeDear

Nash the Slash

M

18. George Broderick Jr.

Olivia Newton John

P

19. Mr. Hankey

Porcupine Tree

Q

20. George Broderick Jr.

Quincy Jones

R