best/most favored costume ever

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
mine was going as boris and natasha (see other halloween thread> A GREAT 2ND DAY HOLIDAY)

what's yours?????

xo

S

sheepsnot

My three eyed mask post was supposed to be in response to yours, but I had to use photobucket and got confused as to where I was. So, below you will find the mask I wore to my first grade Halloween party. Yes, folks, 1966. Before Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, Ford and even before Nixon, and four of those served two terms. I must be a bona fide geezer. Anyway, I had the full outfit with a tail and that pitchfork thingy, rubber tipped for safety.

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
uhmmm.... the question here is did you save that mask ALL THESE YEARS, or did you find one just like it recently on ebay or amazon or something???

xo

mrshfromjersey

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
Port Charlotte, FL
home.earthlink.net
If this doesn't show you my devotion to all things Christmas, I don't know what will.

One year, for work, I was Santa Claus for Halloween. My coworker was an elf. Last year, I was a Christmas present (easily done since Christmas stuff comes out in the stores in September/October) I bought a round Christmas table cloth, cut a hole in the center to pop my head through. I bought a card, put it in an envelope, taped it to the front of the table cloth - wrote To: Mike From: Santa....and topped it off with a bow on my head.

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
i went as a xmas tree one time!

xo

S

sheepsnot

I also had an ancient (even then!) skeleton costume, much like the one pictured. The head was separate from the body. Not sure why the skeleton's arm bones weren't drawn on the sleeves, but who cares?

S

sheepsnot

I'm thinking you should or else I wo't have a clue what you're on about.

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
you ABSOLUTELY SHOULD!!!!!!

xo

S

sheepsnot

C'mon, EW, I want to see how you dressed up as both Boris and Natasha for Halloween. Your old tin types should convert to jpegs very nicely.
:frankenstein:

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
i have no pic of me as natasha, nor one of my friend, lenny, as boris. happy to post a picture of just plain old me. but nothing in costume/ sorry.

xo

Michael Rielly

MMC Master of SantaClausology
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
MMC Partner
Aug 25, 2006
Rhode Island
jdrfoundation.org
sheepsnot said:
C'mon, EW, I want to see how you dressed up as both Boris and Natasha for Halloween. Your old tin types should convert to jpegs very nicely.
:frankenstein:

I actually have a Superman costume - way back when I was younger and better looking! :D

S

sheepsnot

I'm always better looking in a costume. If I had an invisibility cloak I'd be ravishing.
:coffin:

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
you cant get any better lookin than snot

E

Ervserver

Had my best friend wrap me up with 6 rolls of toilet paper and went trik er treating as a mummy. Got lots of candy, glad it didn't rain.
One of the kids I went with happened to have a cold so he would rip off a sheet now and then to blow his nose.

Used a scented Charmin variety so I smelled good too.

:???:

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image