Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Celebrating Rudolph Eve/Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Meceka, Jan 24, 2018.

1. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy Leon Day!

2. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Kringle Radio DJ

Meceka likes this.
  3. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Merry Rudolph Day!

-reindeer-

4. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Merry Rudolph Day Eve number nine!! -reindeer-

5. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

October 18th is NOT a "Rudolph Day"... but it IS Chuck Berry's birthday, so...

Christmasplease and Meceka like this.
  6. Meceka

Merry Rudolph Day #10!!

7. Meceka

9 days to the first Rudolph Eve of 2019!
    Do you have anything planned to celebrate?

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  8. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

How I intend to mark Rudolph Day for 2019 ... -reindeer-

I started with the January event by delivering hot chocolate and Christmas cookies (chocolate covered sugar cookies) to the gang at work.

I am alternating between deliveries Christmas goodies to the gang at work with picking up something for Christmas so I can start collecting gifts early.

We have a year round Christmas store so I can get a Christmas fix if I`m in town on Rudolph Day, if not, the next day closest; I`ll be able to shop and dream and at the same time.

So, for February it will be a trip to the Christmas Store.

I will also treat myself to a few Burl songs from the Rudolph Soundtrack.

Rich and Meceka like this.
  9. Meceka

Merry Rudolph Day #3!

It is hard to believe that it is already the third Rudolph Day ~ time is flying.
    I hope everyone is able to do something merry today!

My plan is to rip some new-to-me Christmas music to my computer for possible inclusion in my Christmas playlists and later tonight I intend to look over a Christmas magazine I saved from last December.

Have a merry day/evening, my friends!

Rich and AuntieMistletoeDear like this.
  10. Meceka

What a way to celebrate, Auntie! Love it!! :)

11. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Hey, maybe that's why my dream turned into a Christmas scene in a festive department store. It was officially Rudolph Day when I was dreaming 'cause it was after 2:00 a.m.

Also why Santa Claus is Coming to Town popped into my head.

Rich likes this.
  12. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Working on a new crochet Christmas afghan this evening while we relax.

Rich and AuntieMistletoeDear like this.
  13. Meceka

Fun!

Rich and MerryCarey like this.
  14. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    NovaMan, sugar142286 and snowflake22 like this.
  15. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

[​IMG]

NovaMan likes this.
  16. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy Rudolph Day!! +h

NovaMan, snowflake22 and Rich like this.
  17. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Happy Ruddy Day, guys! I am going to celebrate by listening to some music, watch a Christmas movie, and pin some Christmas pins on Pinterest.

NovaMan, Rich and SnowflakeMom like this.
  18. Meceka

Merry Rudolph Day!

I'm going to celebrate by looking through one of the Christmas magazines I saved and watching one of the Christmas movies I picked up yesterday ~ The Grinch with Jim Carrey. I've never seen it, so it should be fun!

NovaMan, cgmcav, Rich and 2 others like this.
  19. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Sounds lovely, Meceka! Enjoy!

NovaMan and Rich like this.
  20. Meceka

Merry Leon Day, MMC!

I hope you are having a merry day!! How are you celebrating? I'm currently listening to Christmas music and planning out playlists. :)

*Vixen* and NovaMan like this.