Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Apparel

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by BettyLouWho, Sep 16, 2017.

1. BettyLouWho

BettyLouWho Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Hey all, first post so I hope it's in the right spot! I was browsing FB today and saw an ad for a Christmas shirt and of course that makes me want to go out and find some new Christmas apparel. So, do you wear it year round, only during the season? Also, what's your best Christmas shirt? I'm not talking about ugly sweaters either, I'm looking for the best makes everyone think of Christmas shirt, or even pants!

2. Rennabelle

Rennabelle Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class MMC Lifer

My last buy for Christmas clothes but need a new one for this year. Pants were the same red that was in the blouse and were made of velvet. 156796_1436022515650_6180793_n.jpg

3. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I'm always buying christmas sweaters,shirts,socks and pajamas love my christmas clothes.-merry-

4. Nash

Nash Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I have a couple of Christmas rugby shirts and few christmas tee shirts but will have to purchase new ones this year due to losing 3 and a half stones in weight so shirts are way to big

5. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I only wear them in public for the season. But for Pjs I'll wear the Christmas ones all year. I love to get a shirt every season, this year it will be a Christmas Hawaiian shirt

6. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Love to get all decked out in my Christmas outfits and hit the mall.I have tops and slacks.Also sweaters and even jewelry.Like rings and braclets and necklaces.I have 3 Christmas purses to choose from.I only wear my Christmas clothes during the season but ohhh...what fun I have.

7. pattyjo

pattyjo Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I have a couple christmas t shirts and a couple of chrissy pjs, and a santa hat and Christmas earrings and broaches too, that i wear during the festive season especially at work

8. Kerry Judge

Kerry Judge Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Hi there, I am going to purchase a good apparel this time because I have lost around 10 kg and this Christmas will be going to full of fun. I like to thank my friend who suggested me about élastique sportif and weight reducing drinks which helps in losing my weight.

9. Petronius

Petronius Ornament Craftsman Merry Forums Member

Christmas shirt

DecemberisComing likes this.