Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Blossoms - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Friends, our Christmas photo thread has returned once again for another Holiday Season!

Yes, the time has come to launch our annual and highly anticipated Christmas Blossoms thread for the 13th consecutive year here at MMC.
    It's time again to search for "Christmas Blossoms" -- visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2019!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season-related photos you, your family or friends have taken this year.

In seasons past, I have traditionally launched this thread with photos of "A Christmas To Remember", and I'm pleased to report that my favorite little Christmas shop is not only back again at the mall but already fully open and in business!

Enjoy (and please contribute to) the photo collection, so that we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2019!

1) Ah! There it is. Open again in all it's Christmas glory!
    [​IMG]

2) Let's go in, shall we? Just inside the front entrance, we are already starting to get into the Christmas spirit!
    [​IMG]

3) Incredible shelf of varied Christmas ornaments is only a small sample of what the shop has to offer.
    [​IMG]

4) And what a nice store center piece!
    [​IMG]

I bought a nice little Christmas snow globe from the shop on opening day!

Coming up soon: Belks' Christmas section already in full swing, too!

2. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Belk was beginning get things setup last Saturday.

IMG_5730.JPG

3. Rich

JC Penny had a very small display started last Saturday.
    IMG_5731.JPG

4. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Thanks, Rich. Looks a lot like our Belks only ours is all up and running!
    Will post photos soon.

5. Rich

And of course Hobby Lobby is in full Christmas mode already. This photo was taken on May 1 this year. I absolutely love this store. They help keep my Christmas Spirit up all Spring, Summer, and Fall long.

Photo May 01, 7 34 06 PM.jpg

6. Rich

Hobby Lobby. I'll probably get this snowman for my wife. I get her one or two snowmen every year as a Thanksgiving present.

Photo Sep 25, 7 25 39 PM.jpg

7. brent

brent Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Santa's Elf

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Crown, for debuting the Most Wonderful Thread of the year. The time has arrived for us to peak into every window in hopes to spot our Season as it blossoms into something beautiful for yet another year.

Let the magic begin! :)

8. Crown 84

Thanks.
    Let's make a picture-perfect year!

Mide Sofek, ballcoach, brent and 3 others like this.
  9. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

10FD9E6E-6E00-4411-B96B-9DEE04445C14.jpeg 62D2B744-E091-4C2C-B7E6-FFD10619806C.jpeg

10. sugar142286

CA75DB68-AEEA-4E74-903D-194B2D895148.jpeg E2EECD9A-22BA-4511-85C6-64212D99B209.jpeg

11. sugar142286

E760CA1D-7E3A-4793-9436-61B5A1669FF2.jpeg
    All these pictures were from the DG this afternoon! They keep adding more decor!

12. sugar142286

Also picked this number up at DG today too! C6F18E49-84E5-4536-83C0-E2CFABBDDDA7.jpeg

13. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Every time I see an old red truck with the tree in the back; I think of Christmas on the farm. We had to strap ours to the roof of the Volvo.

ballcoach, Rich and sugar142286 like this.
  14. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Alas the wait is over; thanks Crown.

ballcoach, brent, Rich and 1 other person like this.
  15. AuntieMistletoeDear

I want one, but I don't really have the room.

16. brent

Agreed. There is very little that brings me as much joy as the Blossoms thread.

17. brent

Here are a few photos I took a couple of weeks ago:

Real Canadian Superstore is getting into the spirit of the Season! ...These are from almost two weeks ago.
    [​IMG]

Wal-Mart is getting there:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. brent

I'm hoping for more this weekend... not sure if I'll have the time though.

More Wal-Mart:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think there are still a few more items that can be added to these shelves:
    [​IMG]

Mide Sofek, ballcoach, Rich and 2 others like this.
  19. brent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Crown 84

Thank you, Sugar and Brent.
    We are really off and running!

Mide Sofek, brent, ballcoach and 3 others like this.