Christmas Countdown - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's still pretty mild around here, and it's supposed to be in the mid-70's for a while. The grass hasn't started growing yet, but the weeds sure are. Well, they're green when you mow them, so it looks like a nice lawn LOL. I need to run a pressure washer and a hedge trimmer, and my house might just be presentable for Easter.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC! Merry Tuesday!!! What a dreary ol Tuesday. It was POURING down rain when our alarm clocks went off this morning. Makes it so hard to get out of bed! LOL!

Just work for me today. Gracie has her appointment with the vet to be tested again this afternoon, so please keep her in your prayers. Always makes me nervous. She's also getting her annual vaccinations, etc too. Big day for her!

Everyone, have a great day!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Still better than the snow coming next weekend! Just read about it again.
I'd rather have the snow. When it feels so cold anyway...let it snow! (at least it's pretty) :D

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good morning MMC! Merry Tuesday!!! What a dreary ol Tuesday. It was POURING down rain when our alarm clocks went off this morning. Makes it so hard to get out of bed! LOL!

Just work for me today. Gracie has her appointment with the vet to be tested again this afternoon, so please keep her in your prayers. Always makes me nervous. She's also getting her annual vaccinations, etc too. Big day for her!

Everyone, have a great day!!!

Have a great day Holiday...prayers for Gracie!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Monday, Christmas friends!

It's been another crazy day, but I can't let a whole day without coming by to say hi!

Hi!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
::wave

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good "early" Tuesday morning my friends. Starting it off right with coffee, My Merry Christmas and Kringle Radio. A have a much needed haircut scheduled for 8AM this morning and yes, it is at an "old fashioned" barber shop. It even has the old style barber pole spinning right out front. I know it is a me thing, but I just can't bring myself to go to a place where a portion of the name has the word stylist in it. Nothing against those who do, I simply cannot.
There are somethings from my past I honestly do not want to let go. Christmas being number one of course. We got a light amount of snow overnight, but due to the heated ground, it is on the lawn, but not the sidewalks or roads. Not much else going on today and I will try to hit the sack around 1PM so I will be prepared for another week of making sure the shelves are filled for our customers.
Have a wonderful day all and NMC... I hope the members of your household are all feeling better when they wake...
View attachment 35860
Have a great day, CG!! They are saying we may get some snow on Friday...we'll see! I am ready for spring!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I hope everyone is well. We've all been sick and trying to recover. Have a great night everyone. I'll try to get caught up tomorrow
Prayers for a quick recovery for all!! xx

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good Morning, People.

Special People. For we are the carriers of the Christmas flame year round.
While most forget Christmas by early January and don't become interested in it again until the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, we carry it with us proudly as a badge for all 365 days of the rolling year.

Now, let's examine what has been rolled out for us today:
Days to the Season: 251
Days to Christmas Day: 293

ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW, Guys.
The 1/3 Milestone to Christmas Season 2017!
(So far, so fast!)

Warmer here yesterday, as we returned to the 60's for highs.
Today will commence a run of 70 + degree days that should stretch at least through Thursday, if not Friday.
Right now, we see that our thermometer stands at 54 degrees here in central North Carolina.

You be sure and have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone.
And prepare yourselves for a rip-roarin' trip to the 'Pines tomorrow!
Thanks Crown!! March is moving right along!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I just read last year's Christmas Eve and Christmas day posts. I enjoyed it, but it made me kind of sad. Good news is we're already more than halfway to Labor Day!
That's a great idea! I may have to go back to read also!! Have a Merry Tuesday!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good evening,

Rough day at work, just put my head down and did as much as possible. Watching the Bruins game now, got one of the kittens, Tuukka, sitting with me watching the goalie he was named after. Work again tomorrow, then Wednesday off.

I hope you all had a great day.

Goodnight, everyone
Hope today is a much better day!!! xx

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Morning MMC! Day 2 of the week as I leave an hour early from work today to take my midterm. Yes lucky me lol. But it's all good. I woke up a little tired this morning. The alarm woke me which is rare...normally I wake up before it. Well guys hope you have a great 2nd day of your week. March is marching along (pun intended)!

Good luck on your exam, Edge!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Greetings and a very pleasant evening to the MMC community. My day off was a little relaxing and I tried a new recipe I was given for an iron skillet Chicken Pot pie. It came out great! One pan (skillet) from stove top to the oven and... "Time to Dine".
Tomorrow starts a new work week, so I will call it quits for now and get up early in order to be able to catch a few more winks prior to the 10PM start. The weather today was great for the first week of March with a high in the upper 60's (63 right now), but very windy. The temps will drop over the next few days, but that's okay, it is still technically Winter here in the great mid-west.
Have a very calm, pleasant and restful evening everyone and to all those that my be under the weather, you will be in my prayers before bedtime arrives...
View attachment 35857
I love cast iron. I love chicken pot pie! I would love your recipe, if it's shareable! :D
Have a great day CGY!!!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
GM All...merry Tuesday. It is a dreary day today but at least the temps are going to warm up. I did hear that we nay get some snow on Friday and the temps are supposed to drop. Just work for me today and catching up on some laundry tonight. Hope you all have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good "early" Tuesday morning my friends. Starting it off right with coffee, My Merry Christmas and Kringle Radio. A have a much needed haircut scheduled for 8AM this morning and yes, it is at an "old fashioned" barber shop. It even has the old style barber pole spinning right out front. I know it is a me thing, but I just can't bring myself to go to a place where a portion of the name has the word stylist in it. Nothing against those who do, I simply cannot.
There are somethings from my past I honestly do not want to let go. Christmas being number one of course. We got a light amount of snow overnight, but due to the heated ground, it is on the lawn, but not the sidewalks or roads. Not much else going on today and I will try to hit the sack around 1PM so I will be prepared for another week of making sure the shelves are filled for our customers.
Have a wonderful day all and NMC... I hope the members of your household are all feeling better when they wake...
View attachment 35860
Sounds like a great way to wake up.
Almost every town around here has a good 'ol barber shop with a red white & blue pole spinning around!
Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning MMC! Day 2 of the week as I leave an hour early from work today to take my midterm. Yes lucky me lol. But it's all good. I woke up a little tired this morning. The alarm woke me which is rare...normally I wake up before it. Well guys hope you have a great 2nd day of your week. March is marching along (pun intended)!
Good luck with your midterm!!! Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning, People.

Special People. For we are the carriers of the Christmas flame year round.
While most forget Christmas by early January and don't become interested in it again until the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, we carry it with us proudly as a badge for all 365 days of the rolling year.

Now, let's examine what has been rolled out for us today:
Days to the Season: 251
Days to Christmas Day: 293

ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW, Guys.
The 1/3 Milestone to Christmas Season 2017!
(So far, so fast!)

Warmer here yesterday, as we returned to the 60's for highs.
Today will commence a run of 70 + degree days that should stretch at least through Thursday, if not Friday.
Right now, we see that our thermometer stands at 54 degrees here in central North Carolina.

You be sure and have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone.
And prepare yourselves for a rip-roarin' trip to the 'Pines tomorrow!
Looking forward to a rip-roarin trip tot he pines!!! Have a great day crown!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hello back, El Twin-O.
Speaking of Cedarfarm, has anyone heard from her? She is missed around here.
I think of her often!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol