Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Thank you so much <3

You're an awesome mama Holiday. Please give Miss Gracie a hug for me!
Awe...thanks!! I try! LOL! (It's all about Gracie... :D ♥♥♥)
I hope Maggie is having a good week?? (((HUGS)))

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good evening,

Just a quick pop in tonight, I am very tired. Today was my youngest's 9th birthday, I can't believe he is that old already. I joined MMC when he was 1 year old, just amazing. Tomorrow JP has his first lacrosse practice, no baseball this year for him.

I hope you all had a great day, Happy spring.

Goodnight, everyone
Hope he had a great birthday!!! Happy belated birthday!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
One thing I love is that now, for the most part, most times when you go out to lunch at work it's going to be at least decent to nice weather (as in not freezing cold) and the next time it starts to really "chill down" a bit we'll be heading straight towards the holiday season!
That's a good way to look at it. After tomorrow (high of 36, low of 22) our forecast looks much better! Lots of clouds/rain, but warmer)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Tuesday MMC! Monday I was a little tired and I definitely notice sometimes on a Monday I feel more tired than any other day of the week. No wonder Monday has a bad reputation. Even when I got home I had a slight headache and I'm not someone who ever gets headaches really. But any time I do 9 times out of 10 its on a MONDAY. Wonder why? Lol...anyway today's at least not Monday so that's a good sign and I have to say I do love the fact we're in spring and under a month till Easter. Lots to look forward to going straight on from here. Have a great day!
I always consider Monday (after work) re-coop night, especially in the fall/winter. I don't like to have plans on Monday nights - just want to go home after work, put on my sweats & veg... :)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Tuesday morning! I have veggie burritos cooking in the oven, as I'm working the afternoon/evening shift. Cloudy skies, chance of rain and then a cold snap again tomorrow, hopefully the last cold day of Spring. Have a great day everyone!
Veggie Burritos sound delish! I had a Veggie Quesadilla at the Mexican restaurant on our Anniversary - delicious!! Hope you have a great day Martine!

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Hello everyone. I hope everyone has a great first day of the new season.

Happy spring!
Morning Ryan. The first day of Spring was not bad, even though I spent it in the garage cleaning all day. Now this first "full" day of Spring has me out doing the large laundry items that the machine won't hold (already done with that chore), taking Bryce to the Vet this AM and then trying to get myself squared away to start a new work week this evening. All in all, a little busy, but that is part of what the wondrous world of Spring brings our way.
Enjoy...
Spring Time.jpg

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good evening,

Just a quick pop in tonight, I am very tired. Today was my youngest's 9th birthday, I can't believe he is that old already. I joined MMC when he was 1 year old, just amazing. Tomorrow JP has his first lacrosse practice, no baseball this year for him.

I hope you all had a great day, Happy spring.

Goodnight, everyone

Happy Birthday to your son, I hope he enjoyed his special day!

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Happy 1st day of spring everyone!
Happy Tuesday Morning Claire. Hope your initial entry into Spring was a pleasant one. Enjoy this first full day of the season and all that it brings to our lives...
spring-morning-cardinal-nava-jo-thompson.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good evening, Christmas friends! First day of Spring saw us hit 83 degrees. Someone got a little too much sun and got burned.

First day of spring break was fabulous. Got to spend some time in the garage and then went to the school and did some mowing and weed eating. Will do more tomorrow...going to be another nice day.

Big news...I got a promotion. I was named the superintendent of our school district last Monday. At the beginning of next week, I have to go out of town for some training. The good news is that when I go on the road, I will get to spend some down time looking at Christmas stuff!!!!
Good morning Ballcoach and of course congratulations on your promotion. I am sure it was well deserved. You always have to watch out for those first sunny days, they tend to take us by surprise. Have fun this week and get ready for your trip...
Congratulations.jpg

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
You're welcome!
Maggie started another round of antibiotics and is doing a little bit better. Thank you so much for asking <3
xx
Glad to hear she's doing a little better! Hope every day continues to get better!! Prayers!!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Tuesday!
Not too much going on here. I'm heading out in a little bit, I need to do some food shopping. Other than that I will be working on the laundry and some other chores around the house. I ended up having to take my daughter back to the oral surgeon yesterday. She has been in so much pain since having her wisdom teeth removed last week. They think the pain was from a dry socket. I didn't even know what that was. The poor thing is exhausted from the pain, I don't know how she's been going to work. The doctor put some kind of paste on the area and sent her home with it so she can do it herself. She feels better than she was so I'm praying she's on the mend now. Can't wait until she's back to 100%. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Wishing all of you a wonderful day!
xx

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Happy Tuesday MMC! Monday I was a little tired and I definitely notice sometimes on a Monday I feel more tired than any other day of the week. No wonder Monday has a bad reputation. Even when I got home I had a slight headache and I'm not someone who ever gets headaches really. But any time I do 9 times out of 10 its on a MONDAY. Wonder why? Lol...anyway today's at least not Monday so that's a good sign and I have to say I do love the fact we're in spring and under a month till Easter. Lots to look forward to going straight on from here. Have a great day!
Good morning Edge. My Mondays are always busy too, but on the things around the old abode. The problem with working nights is your first day off is spent trying to get a few things done and being too tired from the previous night's work that you have to sleep at some point. That leaves your second full day (for me Monday) to catch up around the house or around the town. But, no worries only 3 years and six days to go...
I'mOuttaHere.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good foggy morning MMC!!! Merry Tuesday!! No school delays today but I think it's foggier now than it was 30 minutes ago! Does that mean a warm up is coming??? :) xx Last I saw it was forecasted to be cloudy all day.
Nothing major going on here today. Just working & then I'm excited to try a new meal for tonight. A new recipe I saw on FB for Patty Melts - and I'm going to try to make Emma's homemade bread! (for the patty melts) Wish me luck! :mad:
Everyone, have a GREAT day!!!

A merry foggy Tuesday to you Holiday. Good luck on the new recipe. I usually have the "hope this turns out right" attitude whenever I try a new one. The sad thing is that most times I did all that needless worry for nothing.
Have a relaxing day...
new recipes.gif

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Tuesday!
Not too much going on here. I'm heading out in a little bit, I need to do some food shopping. Other than that I will be working on the laundry and some other chores around the house. I ended up having to take my daughter back to the oral surgeon yesterday. She has been in so much pain since having her wisdom teeth removed last week. They think the pain was from a dry socket. I didn't even know what that was. The poor thing is exhausted from the pain, I don't know how she's been going to work. The doctor put some kind of paste on the area and sent her home with it so she can do it herself. She feels better than she was so I'm praying she's on the mend now. Can't wait until she's back to 100%. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Wishing all of you a wonderful day!
xx
Praying your daughter feels better soon. I have had nieces/nephews/friends who have had that problem with a dry socket - they say it is very painful. Hopefully she's on the right track now! xx
Have a great day HMG!

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Tuesday morning! I have veggie burritos cooking in the oven, as I'm working the afternoon/evening shift. Cloudy skies, chance of rain and then a cold snap again tomorrow, hopefully the last cold day of Spring. Have a great day everyone!
Greetings Martine. Great to prepare your chow before you have to get ready for work. I try to do the same and it has resulted in many a crock pot dish. Weather here will be interesting for the next few days, but for me... anything above freezing (and below 90) is fine. Take care...
Toadally Terrific tuesday.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning MMC ~
Happy Tuesday!
xx
Good morning HMG. Praying your daughter heals quickly. It is always tough on parents when they see one of their children (regardless of age) going though a rough time and knowing there isn't really anyway for them to stop it. Beyond that, have a good day as I see your will be busy for awhile.
Enjoy your first full day of Spring...
Springtime.gif

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
A merry foggy Tuesday to you Holiday. Good luck on the new recipe. I usually have the "hope this turns out right" attitude whenever I try a new one. The sad thing is that most times I did all that needless worry for nothing.
Have a relaxing day...
View attachment 36112

Thanks GCY!!! I love to try new recipes...some are keepers, some get pitched - or revised! One thing I'm positive of, is my bread won't be as good as Emma's!!! ;) :D
Have a great day!!!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good evening, Christmas friends! First day of Spring saw us hit 83 degrees. Someone got a little too much sun and got burned.

First day of spring break was fabulous. Got to spend some time in the garage and then went to the school and did some mowing and weed eating. Will do more tomorrow...going to be another nice day.

Big news...I got a promotion. I was named the superintendent of our school district last Monday. At the beginning of next week, I have to go out of town for some training. The good news is that when I go on the road, I will get to spend some down time looking at Christmas stuff!!!!
Congratulations! How exciting!

Good foggy morning MMC!!! Merry Tuesday!! No school delays today but I think it's foggier now than it was 30 minutes ago! Does that mean a warm up is coming??? :) xx Last I saw it was forecasted to be cloudy all day.
Nothing major going on here today. Just working & then I'm excited to try a new meal for tonight. A new recipe I saw on FB for Patty Melts - and I'm going to try to make Emma's homemade bread! (for the patty melts) Wish me luck! :mad:
Everyone, have a GREAT day!!!

Dinner sounds great...enjoy your Tuesday!

Hope you had a great day, Martine. Veggie burritos sound so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image