Not open for further replies.

FrostyKnowsBest

Reindeer Rocketeer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2015
Michigan
www.mixcloud.com
I was thinking maybe I had missed one somewhere or it went *poof* and vanished. I listen to a ton of podcasts per week. My neighbor does a Wiccan one twice per week (its kinda odd to me, but she is funny) I listen to 3 Tamiya Hobby casts per week, and the guys from the Christmas Lighting site do 1 per week. Actually all but the Lighting are video casts, so I dont know if they fall under podcasts..lol
I would love to know the name of the lighting one! I am a blow mold fanatic and am always looking for ways to jazz it up!

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Morning Minta and all my MMC friends. Short work week beginning today. I do so enjoy those three-days in a row off (I'm sure Edge would agree).
Got most of the yard raked up, until I filled the yard waste container. Now I have a good reason to stop until the pick-up next Monday... :)
Not much new going on here. The month is winding down. I did get a short letter from a Niece I had never heard from before. She is the daughter of my half-brother and is trying to put together a family history. I was happy to help her out and hear from her. Between my families being spread all over the country and of course my 23+ years in the military, most of us were in the position to be really all that close. It wasn't that no one cared, it was simply the way things worked out.
But it was nice to hear from her. Well, just about time to check the inside of my eyelids. Have a great day all and have fun tonight to those of you who visit the Pines...
God's Grace.jpg

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good afternoon ... not much going on today ... For the past couple weeks I have been finding myself watching older sitcom Christmas episodes from Happy Days, Facts of Life, Give me a Break, Home Improvement, etc. Maybe its the memories they bring back but I enjoy these way more then the Christmas episodes of current sitcoms. Anyone else prefer the Christmas Episodes of sitcoms past? I have a feeling I may watch more tonight after the kids go to bed LOL. Hope everyone has a great day!
Yes indeed. I love to watch a station here in Sioux Falls called MeTV. All it plays are the older shows. Some way back into the 50's. They were some real classics that I knew tire of. In fact many times when the holiday season gets near, I will go into the menus for each, find the Christmas episodes and set them to record, just so I can enjoy them later.
MeTV Network Logo.jpg

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Yes indeed. I love to watch a station here in Sioux Falls called MeTV. All it plays are the older shows. Some way back into the 50's. They were some real classics that I knew tire of. In fact many times when the holiday season gets near, I will go into the menus for each, find the Christmas episodes and set them to record, just so I can enjoy them later.
View attachment 36261

I watch MASH on this channel all the time :) I have been going on You tube and finding a lot of great Christmas Episodes on there.

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
I watched the first season "Bewitched" & "This is Us" Christmas episodes this week. It's a full blown merry epidemic.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good Morning Minta and all my MMC friends. Short work week beginning today. I do so enjoy those three-days in a row off (I'm sure Edge would agree).
Got most of the yard raked up, until I filled the yard waste container. Now I have a good reason to stop until the pick-up next Monday... :)
Not much new going on here. The month is winding down. I did get a short letter from a Niece I had never heard from before. She is the daughter of my half-brother and is trying to put together a family history. I was happy to help her out and hear from her. Between my families being spread all over the country and of course my 23+ years in the military, most of us were in the position to be really all that close. It wasn't that no one cared, it was simply the way things worked out.
But it was nice to hear from her. Well, just about time to check the inside of my eyelids. Have a great day all and have fun tonight to those of you who visit the Pines...
View attachment 36260
Have a great day, CG!! That is great that you got a letter from your niece....will be a nice way to connect!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good afternoon ... not much going on today ... For the past couple weeks I have been finding myself watching older sitcom Christmas episodes from Happy Days, Facts of Life, Give me a Break, Home Improvement, etc. Maybe its the memories they bring back but I enjoy these way more then the Christmas episodes of current sitcoms. Anyone else prefer the Christmas Episodes of sitcoms past? I have a feeling I may watch more tonight after the kids go to bed LOL. Hope everyone has a great day!
I love older sitcoms too esp Christmas episodes. I love to watch re-runs of the Golden Girls and they have a few Christmas episodes I like..

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Here's a little cuteness for your Pines Day!

I brought Gracie to the groomer at lunch & shortly after I got home, I got a text from the groomer with the message "Emmy's on the table with Gracie Again" HA!

upload_2017-3-29_13-42-0.png

This really made me laugh out loud. Made my heart melt! Love those girls!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Howdy Holiday. Not too much going on here and the weather today should aid in some much needed sleep. Enjoy your Wednesday and have fun at the gathering tonight...
View attachment 36256
Hope you are able to get some good sleep before your shift tonight. Have a good one!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Those old sitcoms are the best!! Love the Christmas episodes. I look them up once in awhile on youtube too. So fun & festive!
Have a great day Minta!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
View attachment 36260
What a nice surprise to get a letter from your niece. I'm sure it will be interesting to see the family history!
Have a good sleep & a good night at work!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I watched the first season "Bewitched" & "This is Us" Christmas episodes this week. It's a full blown merry epidemic.
LOVE Bewitched! I had 2 Christmas episodes on VHS, but my player ate it! :(

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I love older sitcoms too esp Christmas episodes. I love to watch re-runs of the Golden Girls and they have a few Christmas episodes I like..
My hubby always laughs at me b/c Golden Girls are on our tv almost every night - of course that's what I fall asleep too, but I love it!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
My mom is a Golden Girl addict (well my sister is too). I think they watch that show almost every day!

There is NOTHING wrong with that!!! :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image