Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hello Christmas friends...Hope everyone is all well on MMC:)
Hello there prancer! Always nice to see you!
I'm getting ready to call my work day done. YAY!!! Hope all is well with you & yours!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Everyone, have a great evening!!! See you at the pines!!!

-santa-

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning HMG! Merry Pines Day! Hope you have a nice day ahead too!

Thanks Holiday!
xx

Here's a little cuteness for your Pines Day!

I brought Gracie to the groomer at lunch & shortly after I got home, I got a text from the groomer with the message "Emmy's on the table with Gracie Again" HA!

View attachment 36263

This really made me laugh out loud. Made my heart melt! Love those girls!!

Oh my goodness, this made me smile. Thanks for sharing! So stinkin' cute!
xo

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
good evening MMC !

wow, day gone already ! nice to be home from work, dinner done and now I get to just relax.
ok, I'm back...just drove a friend over to visit her mom in the hospital, will pick her up in an hour.

I could write a book I think about stuff that goes on in the store LOL.

It is so nice to see spring starting to settle in at last.
now back to relaxing, have a great evening everyone !!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning MMC! Happy Thursday! The week is starting to roll forward and the month is rolling towards the end. Another nice day is predicted for today before a rainy and chilly Friday. Had to chase Rollins through 3 backyards yesterday as he got loose. Took me 10-15 minutes to get him. He thinks it's a game the more you chase him so I had to be strategic about how not to chase him too much but to stay close enough where he wouldn't go too far. After jumping on the mailman and through some neighbors flowers I was finally able to get him by taking out a squeaky toy of his that he's obsessed with. Have a great day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Folks!

Continuing on now toward binary Milestones.
<< "Binary" Milestones, Crown?? >>
I'll explain after the presentation of today's figures

Days to the Season: 228
Days to Christmas Day: 270

Yes, my Friends, we are indeed approaching a pair of Milestone markers which are just one day apart from each other.
First up is the ONE-THIRD point to Christmas Day, now under 4 weeks away.
The second is the 200-day Season Window, exactly four weeks from today.
Thus, BINARY MILESTONES!
(And only right here on MMC, Guys!)

It was dry yesterday but cloudy most of the day, which held down the temps a bit.
Still, it was nice and warm for late March.
Today should see us reach 70 with no precipitation in the forecast.
This day-before-Weekend-Eve has commenced here in our quarter of MMC Land at 56 degrees.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Everybody!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
** TRAVEL ALERT! **

Well, it's that time of the new year again. Time to head to the cottage, review what winter has done to it, and start the process of getting ready for a new rental season!
In that regard, a Countdown volunteer will be needed for this Saturday and Sunday mornings. Who would like to be the first Guest Countdowner for 2017?
Fun! Fame! Profit!
<< Crown! >>
(Well, OK. Hopefully fun, anyway.)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC! Merry Friday Eve!! I had to let the basement door open for Miss Gracie this morning. We're supposed to get storms. She won't be happy! Right now it's just dreary with a high of 69º predicted today!

I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday Eve!!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Folks!

Continuing on now toward binary Milestones.
<< "Binary" Milestones, Crown?? >>
I'll explain after the presentation of today's figures

Days to the Season: 228
Days to Christmas Day: 270

Yes, my Friends, we are indeed approaching a pair of Milestone markers which are just one day apart from each other.
First up is the ONE-THIRD point to Christmas Day, now under 4 weeks away.
The second is the 200-day Season Window, exactly four weeks from today.
Thus, BINARY MILESTONES!
(And only right here on MMC, Guys!)

It was dry yesterday but cloudy most of the day, which held down the temps a bit.
Still, it was nice and warm for late March.
Today should see us reach 70 with no precipitation in the forecast.
This day-before-Weekend-Eve has commenced here in our quarter of MMC Land at 56 degrees.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Everybody!
Thanks Crown! I'm looking forward to April for many reasons including those back-to-back milestones!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
** TRAVEL ALERT! **

Well, it's that time of the new year again. Time to head to the cottage, review what winter has done to it, and start the process of getting ready for a new rental season!
In that regard, a Countdown volunteer will be needed for this Saturday and Sunday mornings. Who would like to be the first Guest Countdowner for 2017?
Fun! Fame! Profit!
<< Crown! >>
It would be an honor to do the count this weekend for you (and that's no April Fool's joke).

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Thanks Holiday!
xx

Oh my goodness, this made me smile. Thanks for sharing! So stinkin' cute!
xo
It made me smile too! I might have to make that my background picture on my computer here at work. LOL
Merry Friday Eve HMG!

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Morning MMC! Happy Thursday! The week is starting to roll forward and the month is rolling towards the end. Another nice day is predicted for today before a rainy and chilly Friday. Had to chase Rollins through 3 backyards yesterday as he got loose. Took me 10-15 minutes to get him. He thinks it's a game the more you chase him so I had to be strategic about how not to chase him too much but to stay close enough where he wouldn't go too far. After jumping on the mailman and through some neighbors flowers I was finally able to get him by taking out a squeaky toy of his that he's obsessed with. Have a great day!

I'm glad Rollins is alright, that little stinker!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
good evening MMC !

wow, day gone already ! nice to be home from work, dinner done and now I get to just relax.
ok, I'm back...just drove a friend over to visit her mom in the hospital, will pick her up in an hour.

I could write a book I think about stuff that goes on in the store LOL.

It is so nice to see spring starting to settle in at last.
now back to relaxing, have a great evening everyone !!
Good morning CS! You should write a book! :)
Hope you had a relaxing evening!!

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning MMC ~
Merry Thursday!
I'm heading out soon, I'm going to the bakery to pick up some goodies for my mother. She's stopping by later for a visit. My oldest is off today and she's going to give her Grandma a lesson on the laptop we bought her for her birthday. My brother already went over things with her, not sure why she's having a hard time figuring things out. She's just not very techy. Guess that's where I get it from! Typical day otherwise, I'll just be working on my daily chores. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day <3

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
That little booger. I'm glad you were able to catch him & get him home safely! Doesn't he know how good he has it at home, why would he want to break free?!?! :D ;)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
** TRAVEL ALERT! **

Fun! Fame! Profit!
<< Crown! >>

Always love to read that it's time for the crown's to head to the cottage to get it ready for rental season. That means it's a GREAT time of year!!!! :D Hope all is well & good at the cottage. Safe travels!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
I bet he thought y'all were having a lot of fun LOL!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning MMC ~
Merry Thursday!
I'm heading out soon, I'm going to the bakery to pick up some goodies for my mother. She's stopping by later for a visit. My oldest is off today and she's going to give her Grandma a lesson on the laptop we bought her for her birthday. My brother already went over things with her, not sure why she's having a hard time figuring things out. She's just not very techy. Guess that's where I get it from! Typical day otherwise, I'll just be working on my daily chores. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day <3
Enjoy your visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image