Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Countdown - 2017

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Come on over to sample the pineapple upside down cakes! ;)
    [​IMG]

Oh ya, I've heard good things about Sanibel Island too!

2. Holiday

Have fun at the game & enjoy your quiet weekend!! Stay warm!

xmas365, HomemakinGirl and Edge612 like this.
  3. Holiday

Everyone have a safe, fun filled, relaxing weekend!!!
    [​IMG]

4. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Christmasologist Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

No, my tiny backyard doesn't have space for a pool, but the folks across the street drop their running garden hose and fill - er up.

5. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Okay..we pay city water so if I did have a pool and filled it that way it would probably be a $2k water bill that month..lol

6. DoYouHearWhatIHear

DoYouHearWhatIHear Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Premiere Member

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!!

I plan to fully enjoy it. Already played music with a friend and am cleaning out our guest room a bit. Sister is coming into town! Having a lovely time of it so far.

Hope your weekend is simply wonderful!

Holiday, Bradmac, xmas365 and 3 others like this.
  7. Iteachpercussion

Iteachpercussion Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Premiere Member

Hello and happy Friday!
    I hope everyone is doing well.
    The school year is starting to wind down now. Only a little over a month to go. This year has flown by really. I have been so busy with teaching, taking classes and dealing with the struggles of teenage child.:confused:
    I do not have too much to do this weekend. Just relax mostly. My oldest has prom this weekend. And then again next weekend. The girl is is dating does to a different school so they are going to both proms.

I am looking forward to the relaxing weekend. Perhaps I will get around to mowing the grass. Then again, maybe not.;)

Holiday, Bradmac, xmas365 and 3 others like this.
  8. brent

brent Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa

Thank you, Crown. Excited to countdown with you, fearless leader!

9. brent

Great to see you, too, HMG!

10. brent

For sure, Edge. Who would have thought that?!?

11. brent

Thanks, Holiday! All is going very well. I have not been here, but I have been super busy!

12. brent

Same to you, Brad! Hope you and the family are doing great!

13. brent

Magical dreams, SFM! Even my girlfriend has been having Christmas dreams as of late...

14. brent

Good evening, everyone!

I meant to visit this morning. Instead, I became super busy and swamped running around the school. I've basically been at Russell every day since January. If there have been about 90 school days since Christmas break, I have been there 84 of them. It's been a very busy semester.

Right now, the Vice Principal is on extended leave, so the Learning Resource Teacher is acting VP. Because of this, they put me in her job for the past three weeks. Although I have been in the library every day, it never stops. I'm constantly talking to the students about their work, helping the kids that need encouragement to get back on track, etc. You'd think that not having a class and just working in the library would be easy, but it's exhausting. Still, I greatly enjoy it!

I hope you all had a great Friday. I need to return to watching hockey. Have a great evening!

15. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl Christmas Diety MMC Lifer

Thank you <3

xmas365 and Edge612 like this.
  16. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl Christmas Diety MMC Lifer

Good morning MMC ~
    Merry Saturday!
    Wishing everyone a wonderful and relaxing weekend <3

IMG_3487.JPG

Holiday, Bradmac, xmas365 and 2 others like this.
  17. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler Christmas Card Exchange 2017 MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Morning everyone!! Today is starting out on the cold side and overcast.

18. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Morning MMC peeps! A cool morning here but not terrible. Hoping to see a little bit of sun this Saturday but mostly cloudy skies are predicted. Just some weekend errands to do here...can't believe it's already the 4th weekend of April. Better start testing those Christmas lights soon! Have a great day!

19. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Louann Jeffries Award

Good Morning, Fellow Citizens of MMC.

And these are exciting days here in the Nation as we close in on not one, but TWO Milestone markers!

First, to start things off on the right foot (or the left foot, if you prefer) we release today's figures, hot off the press:
    Days to the Season: 205
    Days to Christmas Day: 247

And the status of our pending dual markers?
    Well......
    First, we have the 1/3 Christmas Day marker, now just FOUR days up the road -- barely over HALF a week away, now!
    Then, following by just ONE day, we will pass through the 200-day Season Window!
    (Next week promises to be an exciting one, Guys. Don't miss it!)

We are stuck in a lovely rut here. The beautiful weather just won't let go of us, and we are very happy prisoners, indeed!
    More of the same monotony today, I'm afraid. (All this nice weather is going to spoil us. Killing us softly, as it were.)
    We are at 68 degrees here right now.

Have a Sensational Saturday, Folks.
    And I hope you have a truly GRRRRRREAT weekend!!

Holiday, xmas365, Jason and 6 others like this.
  20. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Thanks Crown! Enjoy this last weekend before those back to back milestones!

Holiday, xmas365, Jason and 1 other person like this.