Status
Not open for further replies.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning ~
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. My youngest graduated from a local community college yesterday. She will be transferring to a state university in the Fall to continue her education. Exciting stuff. Back to my regular routine today, typical day of errands and chores. I hope everyone is well and has a great week ahead!
xx

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning ~
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. My youngest graduated from a local community college yesterday. She will be transferring to a state university in the Fall to continue her education. Exciting stuff. Back to my regular routine today, typical day of errands and chores. I hope everyone is well and has a great week ahead!
xx
Congratulations on her advancement in the world of academia. Does she have her "life's" major decided yet?
Keep the home fires burning there Mom... :D
Keep the home fires buring.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Monday morning! Rain today :( looks like it will be day to catch up on the dvr and movies. Hope everyone will enjoy a wonderful start to the week.
Happy Monday Martine. So you say the liquid sunshine will be gracing your home as well? In that case, get the coffee, tea or hot chocolate going and enjoy your DVR day. After all isn't that way most of us record them? We want to see the shows, but usually have a tough time finding free moments to do it in.
I'm sure you deserve this time to relax and indulge yourself...
Happy Rainy Day.jpg

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning ~
xx
Congratulations to her (and you)!

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Monday morning, Christmas friends!

We had graduation this weekend for some family members, so we made a day of it yesterday. Lots of fun!

I'm still dreaming of images of stockings and ribbons, and the smell of cinnamon candles from last Satuday at Hobby Lobby! I think I'll go back tonight LOL.
-santa dance-
I hope y'all have a great day! :D

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good morning ~
xx
Congrats to your daughter!! Have a great Monday!

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Monday morning, Christmas friends!

We had graduation this weekend for some family members, so we made a day of it yesterday. Lots of fun!

I'm still dreaming of images of stockings and ribbons, and the smell of cinnamon candles from last Satuday at Hobby Lobby! I think I'll go back tonight LOL.
-santa dance-
I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Thanks for reminding me Brad. I have to be out and about today and Hobby Lobby is right on my route. Congrats to your graduates and enjoy your Monday and last full week of May.
Happy_Monday.png

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good morning all- Happy Monday! My daughter's confirmation was really nice and weather wise it turned out to me a nice day! Today is cool and rainy only a high of 57 but looks like it may be a bit warmer as the week goes on! We have a busy week...a few softball games and my youngest daughter has her dance recital on Saturday night so we have a couple of rehearsals thrown in there too...hope you all have a great day!

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning all- Happy Monday! My daughter's confirmation was really nice and weather wise it turned out to me a nice day! Today is cool and rainy only a high of 57 but looks like it may be a bit warmer as the week goes on! We have a busy week...a few softball games and my youngest daughter has her dance recital on Saturday night so we have a couple of rehearsals thrown in there too...hope you all have a great day!
Top of the Morning to you SnowflakeMom. I trust your part of these United States are going well and with your family and friends also. I always love it when the good Lord watches over our events and blesses us with nice weather. Your today and the rest of the week sounds very much like ours here in SD.
A busy week for you indeed. Mine will not be so much, except getting my jungle cut when it dries out enough to do it... lol.
Have a nice week filled with wonderful moments and lasting memories...
Happy Monday.jpg

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Top of the Morning to you SnowflakeMom. I trust your part of these United States are going well and with your family and friends also. I always love it when the good Lord watches over our events and blesses us with nice weather. Your today and the rest of the week sounds very much like ours here in SD.
A busy week for you indeed. Mine will not be so much, except getting my jungle cut when it dries out enough to do it... lol.
Have a nice week filled with wonderful moments and lasting memories...
View attachment 36908
Have a great week, CG!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Everybody everywhere in the great MMC Nation!

And these are great times indeed, as we slowly close on yet another Milestone marker.

This morning's numbers:
Days to the Season: 175
Days to Christmas Day: 217

And the Milestone we are approaching is the TWO HUNDRED DAY CHRISTMAS DAY marker, after which BOTH of our counts will be in the 100's.
What's more, that point is now under 2 1/2 weeks away!
(Now, I know that is rather hard to believe but it just happens to be the gospel truth. Just check out the Countdown marker chart. It's our bible as far as the count is concerned!)

Nice and sunny yesterday with warm temps but a humidity reading still in the tolerable range. That will be changing shortly, so it would be best not to get too used to it.
We have commenced this new week here in central North Carolina at 70 degrees, and a light rain has just stopped -- temporarily.

Have a Marvelous Monday, Friends!
Thanks Crown! Have a great Monday before Memorial Day!

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Oh, @Edge612 you'll be happy to know I'm hooked on Oreos again. The only problem is, it seems Nancy has developed a taste for them, too. :mad: I have to find a new hiding spot.

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good afternoon .. Its a chilly wet day here... a good day for grill cheese and soup tonight which is quick and easy to make especially since I am to tired and sore to cook anything big. We spent the weekend doing a lot of yard work and getting the garden planted. It was hard work but it will be well worth it. Have a great day!!

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Good Monday morning! Rain today :( looks like it will be day to catch up on the dvr and movies. Hope everyone will enjoy a wonderful start to the week.
A week ago Sunday we had 86 degrees. Saturday 41 degrees and an all day, soaking rain. Once the errands were done, it was definitely DVR time.

Christmas Knight

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Member
Jan 17, 2011
Good Morning, Good Morning, Friends old and new!

The Crowns are back from Florida and a real nice visit with relatives in Melbourne, Daytona Beach and Lake Mary. The weather was excellent and so was the company.

But, I return to a shock!
What in the world has happened to the count?? Can it possibly have declined this far this soon?
(Well, NcGunny says so, therefore it must be true. And a special THANKS to him for continuing the count without a break. Good job my friend!)

Now, for today's numbers:
Days to the Season: 176
Days to Christmas Day: 218

And our next Milestone, now that we have passed the half way marker to the Season? (Still hard to believe.)
Well, it's the TWO HUNDRED DAY CHRISTMAS DAY Milestone marker and it is barely over 2 1/2 WEEKS OFF!
(Remarkable. Most remarkable, indeed.)

As stated above, we had real nice weather for our trip. Rather warm, but not overly humid. And virtually no rain to speak of.
This morning has commence fairly warm here, at 64 degrees, and it looks like we might get some rain.
In fact, we could be in for quite a bit of precipitation in the week ahead.

Have a Super Sunday, Everyone!
Enjoy the remainder of you weekend to the fullest.
Welcome back!!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Morning HMG. I see you have made it to our happy little room this AM and I hope things are going much better for you this last full week of May.
View attachment 36901

Congratulations on her advancement in the world of academia. Does she have her "life's" major decided yet?
Keep the home fires burning there Mom... :D
View attachment 36903

Congratulations to her (and you)!

Congrats to your daughter!! Have a great Monday!

Thank you so much <3

CGYager, her major is business management!

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Good Morning, Everybody everywhere in the great MMC Nation!

And these are great times indeed, as we slowly close on yet another Milestone marker.

This morning's numbers:
Days to the Season: 175
Days to Christmas Day: 217

And the Milestone we are approaching is the TWO HUNDRED DAY CHRISTMAS DAY marker, after which BOTH of our counts will be in the 100's.
What's more, that point is now under 2 1/2 weeks away!
(Now, I know that is rather hard to believe but it just happens to be the gospel truth. Just check out the Countdown marker chart. It's our bible as far as the count is concerned!)

Nice and sunny yesterday with warm temps but a humidity reading still in the tolerable range. That will be changing shortly, so it would be best not to get too used to it.
We have commenced this new week here in central North Carolina at 70 degrees, and a light rain has just stopped -- temporarily.

Have a Marvelous Monday, Friends!
Thxs Crown! Been a rainy day here almost all day. Hope it straightens up for the parade this weekend.

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Well, that Monday wasn't too bad. I'm sitting at home with Doc and the kids...about time for all of us to eat, but I wanted to tell everyone hi!

Today was our last full Monday of the school year. Just think...our next full Monday will be August 14...which is pretty close to our 3 months till season mark and two weeks from the 'Bers. Football will be coming....change in temps won't be too far away....ahhh....

I can almost feel it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image