Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Pinesday afternoon, Christmas friends!

It's been pretty hectic around here, and it doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon. On top of that, we're under another tornado watch. There was a watch all afternoon yesterday, but (thankfully) nothing happened. It flooded rain all day, and we're supposed to get more of it today.

Last night was Honors Night at Elizabeth's school. She received her Honor Roll trophy, as well as two Citizenship medals, and several other certificates. What a smart girl! After the awards, we were approached by several other parents says "Wow, Elizabeth has worn a path to the stage to get all those awards!"

And Jacob made the Dean's List again at University!

How proud I am!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Congrats to Jacob & Elizabeth!! You should be proud! :)
Stay safe & have a good day!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good Pinesday afternoon, Christmas friends!

It's been pretty hectic around here, and it doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon. On top of that, we're under another tornado watch. There was a watch all afternoon yesterday, but (thankfully) nothing happened. It flooded rain all day, and we're supposed to get more of it today.

Last night was Honors Night at Elizabeth's school. She received her Honor Roll trophy, as well as two Citizenship medals, and several other certificates. What a smart girl! After the awards, we were approached by several other parents says "Wow, Elizabeth has worn a path to the stage to get all those awards!"

And Jacob made the Dean's List again at University!

How proud I am!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Hope you all remain safe through the watch. How scary.
CONGRATULATIONS to your children! I know you are one very proud Papa!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Evening everyone,
Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a pleasant and beautiful afternoon.
Thank you for your support and kindness and especially your prayers.

x

Love is stronger than hate
Good will always win over evil

View attachment 36943
I'll be thinking about you all & continuing to pray for you & our world!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Everyone, have a great evening. Now that it's quitting time its looking like rain. Go figure!! I'm off to pick up my girl from the beauty parlor! :)

See you at the Pines!!!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good morning MMC!! Merry Pines Day!!! It's chillier today with a high of 66 predicted. No sun. It was spitting rain when I came in this morning! I need a few more nice days to get all my flowers planted & the garden in! :D
Not much going on today except work & then I'll see what the weather is like after work - hopefully more flower planting! Our vacation meeting went well last night. We're going to keep the food simple. My BIL will grill marinated pork chops & chicken breast the 1st night. 2nd night is different lasagna's w/ garlic bread, last night is burgers & dogs on the grill w/ pork 'n beans! Everybody is on their own for breakfast & lunches. We will have crock pots of soup & cold meat for sandwiches available. Should be fun!!! :):)
Everyone, have a great day! Can't believe we're down to SEVEN MONTHS until Christmas Eve!!!
Sounds great! Where are you all going on vacation to?
Good luck with the flowers. I look forward to photos.
Merry Pines Day. I forgot!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
So at work today we got a card in the mail from Bed Bath & Beyond addressed to Gracie, (YES, my dog!) with our work address on it. Wanted her to sign up for a credit card & offered her 20% off?!? How in the world??!!!?!!!

oops you found us out!

We were planning a shopping spree. :p We were going to get you some treats though : )

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Sounds great! Where are you all going on vacation to?
Good luck with the flowers. I look forward to photos.
Merry Pines Day. I forgot!
We are going to Hocking Hills, which is in Southern Ohio. We have 2 large cabins rented. Each cabin sleeps 32. They have trails for walking, trails for 4 wheelers, caves, zip lining & other things. Our cabins have swimming pools, hot tubs, fire rings. Should be fun!
Merry Pines Day to you! Stay safe!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
We are going to Hocking Hills, which is in Southern Ohio. We have 2 large cabins rented. Each cabin sleeps 32. They have trails for walking, trails for 4 wheelers, caves, zip lining & other things. Our cabins have swimming pools, hot tubs, fire rings. Should be fun!
Merry Pines Day to you! Stay safe!
oh my gosh !! Room for one more???

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
GM all...happy Pines! My youngest is home with a 101 fever...I hope it is not the start of strep! A few kinds in her class have had it so I know it is going around. She has her dance recital this week so she can't be sick! Just a regular day od work for me and I just wish we would see some sun for more than one day in a row! Hope you all have a good day.
Prayers for a speedy recovery for your daughter SFM. Especially with the recital coming up. Hope you are having a great day!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
GM all...happy Pines! My youngest is home with a 101 fever...I hope it is not the start of strep! A few kinds in her class have had it so I know it is going around. She has her dance recital this week so she can't be sick! Just a regular day od work for me and I just wish we would see some sun for more than one day in a row! Hope you all have a good day.
I'm sorry, I missed this! hope she's feeling better!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Hello everyone. Happy Pines Day!

Two more days of school. Gave some exams today, those are graded. More of the same tomorrow. These days move sooooo sloooowwww. However, I am getting some cleaning and organizing done.

Henry, my 8 year old, is running in a YMCA track club now. He had his first practice Monday and then again today. He seems to enjoy it quite a bit. They have two little meets in June. I like the Y's little sports. They are a good way to get young kids involved without getting too crazy in terms of time commitment.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York

I hope your daughter gets well soon <3

Reactions: Holiday and Edge612

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Morning MMC!

home form work with a cold today. Mom has cataract surgery tomorrow so I want to try to knock this out by then so they will let me in the hospital with her.

Hope you are all well and have a great day. Party at the pines tonight, wonder what Carl has planned this week ?

I hope you feel better Star. Praying your moms surgery goes well.
xx

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
I hope you manage to enjoy your memorial day weekend as best you can. Rest and take it easy. Praying for you.

Things are bad.
We woke to the news this morning that the threat level has been increased from severe to critical which means another attack is imminent. There are troops deployed at key locations and armed police on the streets. Raids are being carried out at various places including the centre of the city and there have been more evacuations . The atmosphere is thick with fear and of course sadness. My husband and I both work in the heart of Manchester so it will be hard to go about day to day life without it being at the very front of our minds. The stories of what people went through is tough to handle and our hearts are breaking for the children and people who died and others fighting for their lives. Just heard that my husband's previous boss's best friend has died. She was picking up her 3 daughters from the concert.

Continued thoughts and prayers Festive. Sending hugs <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors