Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Merry Friday MMC ~
It’s going to be cloudy today with highs near 74 degrees. Not too much going on here, I’m just having a cup of coffee and I’m working on a menu plan and grocery list. I need to tidy up the house and start laundry as soon as I finish my cup of coffee. I’m going to make a Target run and stop at the butcher today. I’m meeting my mother for lunch. We’ll be grilling steaks later tonight for dinner. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a great day!!!
xx
Have a great lunch with your mother & a great day HMG!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning, Folks.
Hey. Believe it or not, we have returned once again to Weekend Eve!

And belive it or not, here are today's figures:
Days to the Season: 144
Days to Christmas Day: 186

Now this is really unbelievable:
We are down to just FOUR days until the HALF WAY mark to Christmas Day 2018.
Barely over HALF A WEEK away.
(Holy Holly and Mistletoe, too!)

Still the heat and humidity. There was a slight improvement yesterday but not to any great extent.
Today will see us back in the 90's again for the high and we are not predicted to drop into the 80's again until Tuesday.
Our present thermometer reading here in the capital city is 76 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
And may your weekend commence on a positive note this afternoon!
Thanks crown!! Have a Happy Weekend!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hey, Christmas friends! Sitting here, drinking coffee, and watching a little sports TV. No work for me today...we don't have to work on Friday during the summer. It sure is nice. I'm not sure what I am going to do today, but it won't be too much.

Y'all have a good day. See y'all around the weekend!
Enjoy your Friday off!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
TGIF, Christmas friends!

It was another scorcher yesterday, but the pool fixes all of that. If it's this hot in mid-June, I'm afraid of July and August! :eek:

I hope to have lunch with Mama today, but she's still keeping Jim's daughter while his wife is recuperating. I'm not sure if she can come to town, and I don't have enough time during my lunch break to drive out to her house to eat. We'll see.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Good thing you have that pool!! :)
I hope you get to have lunch with your mama today!
Have a great Friday Brad!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I just used a French press for my coffee this morning. I've never tried it before, but I think I like it!
Best. Coffee. Ever!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Good morning, MMC! I haven’t been sleeping very well lately. With the span of days I’ve had off and with it being hotter, my sleep schedule has just been off. I’m hoping since I work the weekend, I can catch up some.

Taking the kids and one of DD’s friends to the local amusement park, to do the water park today. This evening, DH, the kids, and I are meeting our close friends for an event from DH’s hometown - it is a wing fest, but based around a motorcycle week they have here. I’m looking forward to it!

I hope you all have a great day!

Hope you and your family had a fun time at the water park Sugar142286

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good morning all.
Another grey day outside, but at least it is still on the cooler side.

This morning I am eating some delicious ginger shortbread cookies from Scotland I picked up at Jungle Jim's. They are SOOOO good. I really love the flavor of ginger, be it cookies, pop, as a spice in other foods.

Not much on the agenda today, but tomorrow I am going to a concert with a friend of mine. We are going to see Queensryche, The Iron Maidens, and a local rock cover band. They are playing at an indoor BMI arena. Should be fun!

Well, everyone have a great day!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Merry Friday MMC ~
It’s going to be cloudy today with highs near 74 degrees. Not too much going on here, I’m just having a cup of coffee and I’m working on a menu plan and grocery list. I need to tidy up the house and start laundry as soon as I finish my cup of coffee. I’m going to make a Target run and stop at the butcher today. I’m meeting my mother for lunch. We’ll be grilling steaks later tonight for dinner. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a great day!!!
xx

Enjoy lunch with your mom!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning all.

This morning I am eating some delicious ginger shortbread cookies from Scotland I picked up at Jungle Jim's. They are SOOOO good. I really love the flavor of ginger, be it cookies, pop, as a spice in other foods.

Not much on the agenda today, but tomorrow I am going to a concert with a friend of mine. We are going to see Queensryche, The Iron Maidens, and a local rock cover band. They are playing at an indoor BMI arena. Should be fun!

Enjoy the concert!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning! Not much going on here today. I head back to work tonight, so I’m just planning on relaxing today. DH is working a 24 hour shift and it’s dreary out, supposed to rain, so I’m thinking the kids will feel the same way.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning MMC! Merry Friday! I'm so happy it's Friday ~ As much as I love the festival, I'm a little sad it's time for it to start already tonight though. My favorite times are this week before with our friends & neighbors on the patio. It goes so fast! It's a very dreary day again & it's supposed to rain today/tonight...not sure what will happen with the fest. We may be on our patio again! I went to the lake last night & brought home our rain boots just incase...hoping if I got them, we wouldn't need them! Doesn't look promising! Our friend pulled their camper in last night. The ground was plenty soggy, but it will all be good!! Looking forward to having them stay! :)

I work until noon & then it will be nap time! Then let the weekend begin!!

Have a Fabulous Friday everyone!
I hope you get to enjoy the festival!

How's your mom doing?

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning all.

Funny you mention ginger b/c our nieces/nephew were over last night & they asked for granola bars! I had some random bars, like Kind bars, Cliff bars, etc - the cliff bar was a gingerbread bar & our nephew said "I LOVE GINGER!!" He's 9 - I was just surprised! Didn't think that was so much a kid flavor. LOL He loved it!
Enjoy the concert tomorrow! Have you ever been there before? I wanted to go last year (or maybe it was the year before) when Little River Band was there.
Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning! Not much going on here today. I head back to work tonight, so I’m just planning on relaxing today. DH is working a 24 hour shift and it’s dreary out, supposed to rain, so I’m thinking the kids will feel the same way.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!
I hope you all have a nice day!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I hope you get to enjoy the festival!

How's your mom doing?
Thank you! Moms Friday caregiver said she walked through the festival grounds yesterday & it was already a mess! That was before the rain last night. EEK! BUT, for now, the sun is shining!! xx
Mom is doing about the same. Just ok! Lately she's been physically stronger (knock on wood!) but when she's physically stronger it seems her mind is really off!! I went to check on them this morning & mom said "nobody told me a new girl was starting today!" - the new girl was there with her all day last Friday. God love her! She just gets confused/forgetful! Thanks for asking!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I'm going to get out the door asap today, so you all have a wonderful weekend!!! Looking forward to my 3 day weekend!! :D

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Folks.
Hey. Believe it or not, we have returned once again to Weekend Eve!

And belive it or not, here are today's figures:
Days to the Season: 144
Days to Christmas Day: 186

Now this is really unbelievable:
We are down to just FOUR days until the HALF WAY mark to Christmas Day 2018.
Barely over HALF A WEEK away.
(Holy Holly and Mistletoe, too!)

Still the heat and humidity. There was a slight improvement yesterday but not to any great extent.
Today will see us back in the 90's again for the high and we are not predicted to drop into the 80's again until Tuesday.
Our present thermometer reading here in the capital city is 76 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
And may your weekend commence on a positive note this afternoon!
Thanks Crown! Enjoy the start to your weekend!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Funny you mention ginger b/c our nieces/nephew were over last night & they asked for granola bars! I had some random bars, like Kind bars, Cliff bars, etc - the cliff bar was a gingerbread bar & our nephew said "I LOVE GINGER!!" He's 9 - I was just surprised! Didn't think that was so much a kid flavor. LOL He loved it!
Enjoy the concert tomorrow! Have you ever been there before? I wanted to go last year (or maybe it was the year before) when Little River Band was there.
Have a great day!

That is great that loves ginger. It is a bit strong for most kids.

I have not been to the BMI arena before. I saw Queensryche at Hobart Arena in Troy last year. I am excited to see them again. I hear good things about the BMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image