MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Morning christmas friends..Hope everyone is all well today....Its still windy here but not as bad as yesterday with temps still at 48 degree's Brrrrrrrrrrrr...I am sure mother nature has skipped summer here lol...Not weather for gardening again today so gonna chill out and take things easy while i can...Gonna snack and watch christmas movies...Enjoy your day ahead christmas friends:D

Enjoy the movies, Prancer! What are you planning on watching?

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Oh my gosh, I am so in love with Hobby Lobby. I was spinning in circles lol, I didn’t know where to look first. I behaved though, I only bought a couple of things. But I plan on going back very soon!

That was a given ~ it's a great place!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Merry Friday AND Merry 1st Day of summer to you! :)

Why thank you, Holiday!

I hope the Festival weekend isn't a complete washout for you! Have a merry time!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy 1st Weekend of Summer MMC! 10 weeks from today is September 1. Think about that. Scarrrrrrrrry. But today I woke up a little later than normal even for a weekend. I think the last 10 days really wiped me out. Hopefully this weekend I can rest up some. Hope you all enjoy your Saturday!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, MMC Citizens.
Another weekend is here, providing a chance to sit back, relax, munch a fired twinkie, sip some tea and (of course) review the latest count release.

Since that is why you're here, I won't tarry but get straight to the point:
Days to the Season: 143
Days to Christmas Day: 185

And straight away from that, we turn to the shocking new Milestone data which indicates unequivocally that we are dangerously near the HALF WAY point to Christmas Day. Three days away, in fact. That's LESS THAN HALF A WEEK!
(Mercy Me!)

The heat and humidity? Not going away any time soon.
Yesterday was a slight improvement over the prior days but still did not lend itself to much strenuous outdoor activity.
Today and tomorrow will again see us into the mid 90's, with about a one in five chance of rain.
Our reading at this hour is already 79 degrees here in the state capital.

Have a Sensational Saturday, Guys!
Enjoy your weekend.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, MMC Citizens.
Another weekend is here, providing a chance to sit back, relax, munch a fired twinkie, sip some tea and (of course) review the latest count release.

Since that is why you're here, I won't tarry but get straight to the point:
Days to the Season: 143
Days to Christmas Day: 185

And straight away from that, we turn to the shocking new Milestone data which indicates unequivocally that we are dangerously near the HALF WAY point to Christmas Day. Three days away, in fact. That's LESS THAN HALF A WEEK!
(Mercy Me!)

The heat and humidity? Not going away any time soon.
Yesterday was a slight improvement over the prior days but still did not lend itself to much strenuous outdoor activity.
Today and tomorrow will again see us into the mid 90's, with about a one in five chance of rain.
Our reading at this hour is already 79 degrees here in the state capital.

Have a Sensational Saturday, Guys!
Enjoy your weekend.
Thanks Crown! Happy Halfway to Christmas Weekend!

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning, friends! Birthday for my little one is today....we got her a bike. My wife picked it out and said, "Guess what? It says easy assembly on the box!" I thought to myself...yeah, right.

Woke at 5:45....was outside by 6:00 to put the bike together. At 6:10, I was done. So I spend the next two hours watching Martins fly around. It was so peaceful!!!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good morning all.

The sun is actually out today! The sun has been a rare sight the last few days.

Concert tonight! Looking forward to seeing Queensryche again. Besides the concert there is not much on the daily agenda. Relax, write, drink coffee.

Everyone have a great day!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning, friends! Birthday for my little one is today....we got her a bike. My wife picked it out and said, "Guess what? It says easy assembly on the box!" I thought to myself...yeah, right.

Woke at 5:45....was outside by 6:00 to put the bike together. At 6:10, I was done. So I spend the next two hours watching Martins fly around. It was so peaceful!!!

Hope your daughter has a very happy birthday!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Happy Saturday MMC ~
I’m moving so slow this morning. Thankfully there isn’t too much going on. I’m just sitting around, hanging out with Rocky and drinking my coffee right now. I have to do some food shopping at some point. Other than that I’ll be working on the laundry. We’re going to grill burgers & hot dogs for dinner. I guess that’s about it. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

A very Happy Birthday to your little one, coach!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning all.

The sun is actually out today! The sun has been a rare sight the last few days.

Concert tonight! Looking forward to seeing Queensryche again. Besides the concert there is not much on the daily agenda. Relax, write, drink coffee.

Everyone have a great day!

Have fun at the concert!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy Saturday! Kids went to a swim party today, for my DD’s baton competition group. They had a blast. Both DH and I work tonight, so my kids will spending the night at my mom and dads. Not much else going on here. I hope you’re all having a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image