Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2018

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Thanks for the treats and the gatherings at the Pines, Carl - wherever you are.
    [​IMG]

2. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

[​IMG]
    Almost forgot our hats and party swirls.

3. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Pleased to see O'Malley has worn my crown for another year, Auntie. I feel so close to that cat!
    Thirty minutes to go!

4. AuntieMistletoeDear

30 minutes until the drum rolls And the ball drops. [​IMG]

5. AuntieMistletoeDear

He can't be de-crown him; he rules, justly.

sugar142286, xmastidings and nmc42088 like this.
  6. Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class Merry Forums Member

Under 30 minutes everyone

7. AuntieMistletoeDear

[​IMG] Crown and others for keeping the countdown going all year.

8. AuntieMistletoeDear

Lots of fluffy snow falling down out there in my neck of the woods. [​IMG]
    25 minutes to go.

9. AuntieMistletoeDear

Got the fireplace going. [​IMG]

10. AuntieMistletoeDear

Did everyone have enough chocolates and goodies? [​IMG]

11. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

It's a happy team effort!
    Thanks to all!

12. Christmaswarlock

We have some unreal rain and wind blowing here.

13. AuntieMistletoeDear

TWENTY MINUTES - OVENTURE DIM THE LIGHTS ... [​IMG]

14. Christmaswarlock

giphy.gif

15. AuntieMistletoeDear

14 minutes - YABBA - Binger - who can't stay up late with the grown ups anymore - haha - must have forgot the coffee today. Think I just saw Santa pass by the window.
    [​IMG]

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

Anyone have the countdown going off TV? I was flipping back and forth between a Canadian channel and the one Carson Daly is hosting for NBC.

17. AuntieMistletoeDear

I won't have to count sheep tonight - I'll be ready for dreaming soon.[​IMG]

18. Crown 84

This is just for you Binger, wherever you are!
    [​IMG]

19. AuntieMistletoeDear

9 minutes - Rudolph - you did good this year. However busy life gets, I'll try and get around here on the 24th or 25th at least. [​IMG]

20. Crown 84

8 minutes!

sugar142286, xmastidings and nmc42088 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.