Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through so much right now. I'm incredibly sorry for the loss of your father and I wish you better health in the upcoming weeks and months. I'll be praying for you!

2. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

That’s so sweet of you guys to do, thoughts and prayers for your friend.
    xx

3. sugar142286

Glad to hear that went well - praying that does too!

4. sugar142286

Enjoy lunch and the time with your daughter!

5. sugar142286

Thank you! I know the simple things like that, really meant a lot to me when I was having my issues. Caring and friendship really does go a long way!

6. sugar142286

Good morning, friends! We're almost at the weekend! I don't have one single thing planned today (that I know of) and I love it! I plan on just enjoying the relaxation and some sunshine today. DH is working and the kids are in school. I'll spend some time on here and do some reading as well.

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

7. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

I am so sorry for your loss....many prayers for you and your health.

8. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy Friday Eve!
    I am looking forward to some sunshine and warmer temps.
    Not too much planned for tonight...my husband is working late so I think we may get pizza for dinner.
    Hope you all have a great day!

9. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Cleaning the house and working in the yard this Saturday/Sunday. I am looking forward to that.

10. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

The Twinkies just wanted to go for a swim. GEEZ, talk about discrimination! I was led to believe The Pines was an open minded, fun establishment...Evidently I was misinformed.:(

11. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Friday dinner on Friday Eve...YUM!

12. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Thank you so much!

13. sugarmuffin25

Thanks to everyone for your comments, prayers, and well wishes. It means so much to me. I am definitely going to try and stop by here as much as I can. I was shocked yesterday to see we are at the halfway mark! How did that happen so quickly?? That was exciting to see and definitely gave me a boost of cheer. The whole time my father was sick my mom couldn't leave him so she was pretty house-bound. Now that she can get out and about again, I promised her we would plan a trip to Bronners. Getting that all set up will no doubt bring some happiness and cheer my way! Hope everyone has a great day!

14. sugar142286

That will be a lovely trip! Enjoy the time away together!

15. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Thank you so much Sugar. I hope you’re having a nice day!

16. sugar142286

I am! Thanks so much!

17. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Sugar muffin- in my darkest of days, it was voices here that came to me -

Best,
    Binger

18. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Btw where is jayish? Ban one cheetah speedo and he disappears. Shesh not yabba !

19. sugarmuffin25

I'm starting to realize that is so true!

20. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Happy 2nd Half of May MMC! We should have a decent day here today. Weekend looks mostly nice. I'll take decent weather. It may even warm up some and get "warm" by Monday. Soon we'll need the a/c so might as well enjoy the weather now. Have a great TGIF MMC!