Status
Not open for further replies.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I spent Father's Day doing laundry and organizing the Mystery Room(some recycling involved there from old, decrepit cardboard boxes).

Even if you were busy with all that, hope you still enjoyed it!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good, uh, Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

We had a whirlwind trip to NYC and back over the last few days. The Phantom of the Opera was AWESOME, and many of the other things I saw were, too. The food was outstanding! Of course, I saw some things that I don't ordinarily see in south Georgia, but that's part of the experience, eh? The ocean of people in Times Square on Saturday night was unfathomable (see what I did there?;)) LOL.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back...in Bellville AND here with you all!

I have a lot of catching up to do. I hope I haven't missed anything too important. Did I mention that I'm glad to be back?

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Glad to have you back, Brad and glad to hear you had a wonderful time!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning all! Hope you're all having a great day so far! Kids are at STEM camp again this morning and my niece is here. The kids will be home shortly after lunch time and their best friend will be coming home with them, so 4 kids will shortly partaking in the madness. I went to bed last night around 7 with a migraine. I haven't had one in a year or so and I still have a pretty good headache. Hopefully it doesn't get worse again. I'm not sure if it is the weather or what has been causing my frequent headaches lately, but I'm not liking it, that's for sure.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning all! Hope you're all having a great day so far! Kids are at STEM camp again this morning and my niece is here. The kids will be home shortly after lunch time and their best friend will be coming home with them, so 4 kids will shortly partaking in the madness. I went to bed last night around 7 with a migraine. I haven't had one in a year or so and I still have a pretty good headache. Hopefully it doesn't get worse again. I'm not sure if it is the weather or what has been causing my frequent headaches lately, but I'm not liking it, that's for sure.

I hope you get over the migraine quickly!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

We had a whirlwind trip to NYC and back over the last few days. The Phantom of the Opera was AWESOME, and many of the other things I saw were, too. The food was outstanding! Of course, I saw some things that I don't ordinarily see in south Georgia, but that's part of the experience, eh? The ocean of people in Times Square on Saturday night was unfathomable (see what I did there?;)) LOL.

I have a lot of catching up to do. I hope I haven't missed anything too important. Did I mention that I'm glad to be back?

I'm glad you're back and had a good time.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

Sugar, I hope your headache goes away soon. My wife has a migraine yesterday and last night, but it subsided this morning. Prayers.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Sugar, I hope your headache goes away soon. My wife has a migraine yesterday and last night, but it subsided this morning. Prayers.

Thanks, Rich - hope she is feeling better too. I’m on medicine daily that is to help with them, that is also for my seizures. I sometimes get a twinge of one, even daily, not as often anymore, since I get a lot more sleep now that I’m off of night shift, but with the daily stress I’m sometimes endure at work, but nothing like I’ve been dealing with lately. Like I said in my post, where located, I’m thinking it may be due to this weather we’ve been dealing with.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota

That was totally deep, Man...+g

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
Sunday, July 14th schedule has been posted on QVC thread

QVC Viewing Party Thread

Sunday July 14th

12 – 1 AM Flameless Candles

1 – 2 AM Christmas Linens

2 – 5 AM The Joy of Christmas

5 – 6 AM Holiday Decorating

6 – 8 AM House to Home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

8 – 11 AM Sundays with Carolyn & Dan – Holiday Edition

11 – 1 PM In the Kitchen with David Holiday Food Edition

1 – 3 PM David’s Great Big Christmas

3 – 4 PM Kringle Express

4 – 6 PM Gourmet Holiday

6 – 8 PM The Joy of Christmas

8 – 9 PM Christmas in July

9 – 11 PM House to Home by Valerie – Holiday Edition

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning all!

Today is my wife and I's 13 year anniversary. It has been a wonderful 13 years. My wife is quite simply Amazing!
We have no big plans today as we were going to count our Cleveland trip as part of our anniversary. But of course we could not go. However, this coming Saturday we have tickets to see Donnie Baker at a local comedy club, so that is our present to ourselves.
That is our norm for our anniversary. Instead of gifts or anything, we try to go somewhere or do something special together.

My wife is heading to the hospital to see her mom this morning. The breathing tube was removed yesterday along with some other stuff (not really sure what). She is more awake since yesterday afternoon. However, she is not really communicating with anyone at this point. She seems to be in pain so they are giving her meds for that. But she yells a lot and tries to wildly more her arms, but that is about it. Hopefully things start to turn around soon.

On a happier note, my step-grandmother is having her 99 year birthday party today. They are having a little party at the assisted living home she lives in.

Well, everyone have a wonderful day!

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife!
Happy Birthday to your step-grandmother!
Continued prayers for your MIL!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning, MMC and Happy Monday! It continues to be chilly here and wet. We're under a flash flood warning, as it's supposed to rain for the next 10 days in the forecast. Not much planned for today. I have some more laundry to do and my niece is here today as well. The kids have STEM camp all week from 9-12, so that's where they are for the first few hours of the day.

Hope you all have a great day!

Prayers for all in the flash flood warning areas!
How fun the kids are going to STEM camp!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
In the course of running the weekly errands, Saturday, traffic slowed to a crawl in a place that is normally free flowing. Everyone was checking out a swan momma and her fuzzy gray babies heading from a bridge down to a grassy hill. I have never seen one out and about before. She was bigger than our wild turkeys.:)

What an awesome sight to see!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Brad, I'm glad you had fun on your trip and that you made it back safe!
Clever phrasing! :)

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Praying you are better, Sugar! xx

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
OMG. Auntie. Did you Yabba? That is soooooooo awesome. Yabba!

I YABBA with the best of 'em. -santa dance-

Sometimes when I spot a Christmas sighting, I say, "YABBA!"

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Today was a long day, but with it came a merry YABBA moment.

A young lady I work with told me how excited her son was to see Santa floating down from the sky last week. He was eating lunch and pointed out the window and exclaimed, "Santa is coming down! Santa is coming from the sky!" What he saw was the red parachute from a stuntman at the air show for Armed Forces Day.

That's my kind of boy. If it was my son, he would have found a present at the foot of his bed the next morning.

Enjoy the rest of your night! -santa-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image