Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

While driving to the doctor this morning I had one of those realizations that fall is indeed on its way as I noticed many trees lining the freeway are just starting to turn a few leaves. This happens to me every September when I finally take a moment to notice my surroundings and realize the awesome autumn colors are starting to creep in! Made me so happy!

2. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

The long side lined mower is in full vigor and their was much rejoicing throughout the land!...The skeeters, locusts, etc. are not in agreement, but you can't please everyone. :rolleyes:

3. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Don't know how O'mal Kitty will respond to the med. Roscoe didn't take to hip and joint prescription. He experienced some tough side effects, so we had to discontinue it.

4. whitney37354

whitney37354 Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer

I watched Christmas commercials from the '70's & '80's yesterday. That brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart! I should have DD start a Christmas list. She has found some things at Hobby Lobby already. I probably need to get started on Christmas cards for our church family. Those take the longest to do & I usually do those while watching television, so I can take my time with them.

I still don't have my fall decor out. Too tired during the week after work & too busy on the weekends! We make time for the things we want to make time for...

I hope everyone has a good day & a restful night.

5. Bradmac

Bradmac It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! MMC Lifer

Verily!

6. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

@AuntieMistletoeDear, I bought Mouse, who had arthritis, a pad to sleep on that reflected her heat back at her. She loved it even though it made a crackly noise when she moved around. I found it on Amazon but I don't remember what it was called. I hope the liquid for O'Malley works wonders. xx

@Bradmac, I hope you get a good night's sleep and don't have any more nightmares! I'm glad the dinner was fun. :)

@HomemakinGirl, I hope the chiropractor helps ease your headaches! xx

@SnowflakeMom, how scary ~ I hope all are safe!

@Cassie, welcome back!

@sugar142286, have a most merry and safe time!

7. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

There is a commercial I hear several times a day that is advertising Toto at Soaring Eagle. As a result, a medley of Toto's songs have been going through my head all day, especially 99 and Africa.

8. Meceka

It's good to be "a silver lining kind of gal". I hope you get better sleep tonight! xx

9. Meceka

Praying your Mama keeps doing better!

sugar142286, Bradmac, Rich and 4 others like this.
  10. Meceka

Good afternoon ~ a Merry Pines Day to you!!!

sugar142286, Holiday, Rich and 3 others like this.
  11. Meceka

Praying your lab results are good! xx

12. Meceka

Praying everything is alright with you!

sugar142286, Holiday, Rich and 5 others like this.
  13. Meceka

Merry Wednesday and Merry Pines Day!

sugar142286, Holiday, Bradmac and 4 others like this.
  14. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Glad your mama is doing better and Jacob gets two special dinners out of it.

One year, I had three birthdays, one at home, one in Disneyland and one at my cousins. And my brothers always said I was spoiled. HaHa

sugar142286, Holiday, Bradmac and 3 others like this.
  15. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

68-72 is our typical summer weather and we're seeing a repeat of it this week in my merry neck of the woods.

Hope your blood work gives you some answers of a positive nature.

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

I will make sure that I try them out when I'm at home not at work to be safe. I have doubts that he'll even consume it if it doesn't taste at all appetizing. I've been lucky medically with him, he hasn't had to endure VET care since he was neutered as a youngster. We'll see how it goes.

17. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

I love watching old Christmas Commercials!

18. SolidSnake84

SolidSnake84 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Youtube can really be your friend on this one. They have lots of good classic commercials. Also, if you like old Vintage Christmas Music, check out archive.org. One of my favorite sets from there is the K-Mart holiday music tapes, that played over the stores during Christmas season!

19. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Thank you! Just an injury to my toe that was infected but it is on the mend now!

sugar142286, Holiday, Rich and 3 others like this.
  20. ballcoach

ballcoach Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Thanks, friend. I hope y'all have the best time, ever!

sugar142286, Holiday, Rich and 2 others like this.