Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

All good people were born in September!!! :p

2. Holiday

Oh no! Crazy cat!! :) Hope you get a nap & get a good nights sleep tonight!

3. Holiday

Enjoy the fall temps!!!

4. Holiday

Have a great day SFM!!!

5. Holiday

Merry Friday Eve!!

sugar142286 and HomemakinGirl like this.
  6. Holiday

I hope Jacob feels better & he has a GREAT birthday!!!! Have fun!

7. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

She is a nutjob! Thankfully I was able to lay down for a little bit earlier today. I’m having another cup of coffee right now!
    I hope your having a good day!!!
    xx

8. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Happy Birthday to Jacob! I hope he’s feeling better!!!

9. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I know the feeling, O'Malley does that to me nearly every night, if I get up to go to the washroom, he thinks it's morning and head's down to greet me if he's not already sleeping in the hallway. I'm sure most of the night, he isn't actually sleeping, just resting his eyes waiting for something exciting to happen. He usually leaves me alone if it's between midnight and 3:00, but after that I'm lucky to get anymore sleep.

I don't remember my other cats being like that, but most of them were outdoor cats so they were only inside on cold winter nights.

Get your sleep when you can; I love naps.

10. Martine

Martine Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Agreed Holiday ;)

11. brent

brent Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Santa's Elf

Happy almost Friday, everyone!

It was another busy day at school. Tomorrow, I only have to teach for the morning because I have a meeting in the afternoon. Normally, I don't like not being in my class(es). I think I'll enjoy an afternoon off tomorrow.

As of right now, I don't really have any weekend plans, with the exception of running a race on Sunday. It's my final tune-up run for a very big run on four weeks from Sunday. We'll see how they both go!

So many sights are budding in the area. I hope to head out and find some more this weekend.

Have a great Thursday and hopefully a quick Friday, everyone!

12. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Yikes. I didn’t realize the front wheels were off the ground. I may need to cut back on the fired Twinkies.

13. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Wal mart is stocking Christmas! Allllllll together Now

- - - - -!

14. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Yup. It’s here. Allllll together now. ! Say it.

15. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

It's Friday :jump

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

YABBA

17. AuntieMistletoeDear

TGIF :snowhappy

I had a weird calendar day yesterday and kept mixing up what day it was. I found myself adjusting my schedule for work and wound up changing what already was done on Wednesday and agreeing to something yesterday afternoon thinking it was for the next day - it went on like that.

It's Friday - I'll try to remember that throughout the day.

Just heard a news report that they confirmed the cause of our hour-long power outage last weekend was caused by a fried fish on the wires. They gather that a seagull dropped his catch and just like that our merry corner of the world went dark a few places took longer to get their power back than I did.

Have a great day & you better stay jolly or I'll sick my feral cat on you!

18. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Happy Halloween Season MMC! 6 weeks of Halloween stuff to enjoy. A lot of fun times ahead. We have another cool morning but warm afternoons promised into next week. I always say May through September are our 5 mostly warm months. The other 7 are more cool or cold. Have a great beginning to your Halloween Season!

19. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Good Morning, Exemplary Eve Expecters!

And Weekend Eve is indeed a time of expectation. The expectation of a great weekend ahead!

But I know what you expect for this morning: the latest count numbers and an update on our Milestone situation.
    Far be it from me to disappoint!

Days to the Season: 54
    Days to Christmas Day: 96

And certain not to disappoint is the proximity of the THREE-QUARTERS point to Christmas Day, which marker is now a scant FIVE days away.
    Another expectation: The Christmas Blossoms 2019 thread launch. Well that's coming soon. It's always in the latter part of September and there isn't much of September left as you know.
    Still waiting for "A Christmas To Remember" to open at the mall. Perhaps they will this weekend!

Absolutely perfect weather here yesterday for this time of late summer. Lots of sun, temps in the low to mid 70's, low humidity, and no rain. Even the mosquito count was noticeably down.
    Doesn't get much better than that!
    Today will be similar, but tomorrow is supposed to show a return of the heat.
    Our present temperature reading here is a rather chilly 55 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends!

20. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Thanks Crown! Happy Halloween Season!