Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

TGIF!! So happy it's Friday! We don't have too many plans for the weekend..my daughter has a soccer game tomorrow afternoon and then maybe we will grill out or go out to eat. I saw my first house decorated for Halloween...it looked great! I will try to snap a pic this weekend.
    Hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend...I am looking forward to some summer temps!

2. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

My oldest has been battling a cold all week...I just heard on the Today show there are a few viruses going around. Hope Jacob feels better!

3. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Good morning MMC! Merry Friday!!! Hope you all have a nice weekend ahead!

[​IMG]

4. Holiday

Hope you had a good nights sleep & your Friday is a good one!!

5. Holiday

Happy Friday crown!!

6. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Interestingly, "A Christmas To Remember" is about to open at the mall but there is no sigh of "Halloween Zone" yet.

7. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

You're welcome. Great news!

8. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Merry Friday!

9. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

I worked a Christmas season at K - Mart during high school. We knew both sides of those open reel tapes backwards and forwards.-sing-

10. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

:p

sugar142286 and HomemakinGirl like this.
  11. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Same here, Sophia wakes me up around 3:00am most nights, she meows and walks all over me! I was hoping she would outgrow it but she never did. I have three other cats that do not make a peep throughout the night.

sugar142286 and He_Is_Born like this.
  12. HomemakinGirl

Thank you so much Holiday! Sending hugs to you and Lucy!

sugar142286 and He_Is_Born like this.
  13. HomemakinGirl

Good afternoon MMC ~
    I hope everyone is having a nice day so far and has a wonderful weekend ahead!!!
    xx

14. brent

brent Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Santa's Elf

Isn't that how it should always be? :)

15. brent

brent Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Santa's Elf

Yay for Friday!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable day and get to catch up on some rest this weekend - the "final weekend" of summer!

At the moment, there are plenty of signs that summer is still alive and kicking in Ottawa. We are currently 29c/84f with humidex. And, apparently, we can expect similar temperatures throughout the weekend! Even though I do love fall weather, I must admit that I will enjoy this warmth while it lasts. In fact, it appears that we'll be above seasonal until the beginning of October.

Well, I need to head out and enjoy a Friday evening. Enjoy yours!

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I think Sophia is supposed to wake the other cats for entertainment and play time during the night. Guess they managed to ignore her.

17. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I was a K-Mart Hockey Team cheerleader; but that's a story for another time; has nothing to do with Christmas music. Haha.

18. AuntieMistletoeDear

That's it the week is done; onto the weekend we go.

I picked up ingredients to make my famous homemade fudge for a bake sale table for a fundraiser next weekend for a paramedic who is battling cancer and because he is only part-time, doesn't receive the full benefits.

Tomorrow I am helping my friend and her niece throw a SMASH BASH for Bentley who will be ONE. Grandma wound up being admitted to the hospital on her birthday and was supposed help with food and such.

I'm picking up two types of salads from one of the three local businesses who catered the food for my husband's Celebration of Life.

It was fun to shop for Bentley's first birthday. I picked up a flannel hoodie with mustard yellow, black, grey and white checks on it. A toy that operates like the steering wheel for a car, a book to share with mommy and daddy and a blue cloth storage bin to tuck it all into.

Came home to a parcel pick up notice for O'Malley's medicine. Glad it came in so I can test it out over the weekend in case he has a reaction to it.

Enjoy the rest of your night. -surprise-

19. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Thanks Auntie. Yabba to you too. Yabba!

20. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

And Yabba to wal mart. They’re stocking. Yabba!