AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Hmmmm what should I go as this Halloween? Hmmmmmm.thoughts. Yabba!

A huge cup of Java; want to be really spooky make it DECAF. YABBA

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good Morning - drizzling a bit here this morning.

No success with O'Malley eating food with meds yesterday.

This morning, he finally caved because he wanted the food that contained chicken and beef with gravy. Pretty sure he got most of his meds into him for today. Only a wee bit left and it's not moist.

I'll be sticking around here doing housework so I'll keep my eye on him.

Weird dreams last night - woke me up; at 2:00 I couldn't get work out of my head so I got up for an hour and half and then went back to bed and slept another few hours.

One of my dreams was cool because I pointed out my "wheels" to a friend I hadn't seen in awhile. It wasn't my GT, it was a Corvette Convertible; nice shade of blue. I was driving the car with a passenger until we reached a spot where my car wouldn't fit and I didn't want to drive all the way around and suddenly my Corvette turned into a motorcycle with big fat tires. As we neared the entrance to the building where a gathering was about to take place, I stopped and looked back and my passenger had fallen off. I asked several familiar people walking by if they had seen her. I feared she fell when I went over a few bumps and potholes on the ground. The people in my dream were mostly former staff that I worked with and one of them is deceased. That's the dream that woke me. Two of my former co-workers are battling cancer and three others in the dream survived it (and one died from it). I feared receiving a dreaded phone call so it was hard to get back to sleep. Hope it was just a dream and not a message.

-sing-Think I'll listen to some Christmas tunes today.

Stay jolly my merry chums -reindeer-

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning, friends. Hope you are well. Crazy busy day yesterday. We had soccer and grocery shopping. Today, I will go to church and cook all day. I haven't got to hang out on my deck this weekend, so maybe I will get to right after church for a bit.

Going to be one heck of a week...we are having homecoming and a big community celebration next Saturday. Also, Bambina turns six this week.

SIX!!!!!! OH MY GOSH. Where has the time gone? She is a 1/3 of the way to leaving our house...there is no way this can be. I mean...typically leave the house...I'm not gonna throw her out at 18. Heck, I'd let her stay until she is 19, at least. Maybe 30.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Sunday MMC!
I just fried a batch of meatballs and started a pot of sauce, I’m going to make baked ziti for dinner later tonight. Just having my coffee and relaxing for a few minutes. There is a big craft fair in town today, the girls and I will be heading there in a little bit. They always have such beautiful holiday decorations, maybe I’ll treat myself to something new! I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good morning, friends. Hope you are well. Crazy busy day yesterday. We had soccer and grocery shopping. Today, I will go to church and cook all day. I haven't got to hang out on my deck this weekend, so maybe I will get to right after church for a bit.

Going to be one heck of a week...we are having homecoming and a big community celebration next Saturday. Also, Bambina turns six this week.

SIX!!!!!! OH MY GOSH. Where has the time gone? She is a 1/3 of the way to leaving our house...there is no way this can be. I mean...typically leave the house...I'm not gonna throw her out at 18. Heck, I'd let her stay until she is 19, at least. Maybe 30.

I'm sure you'll have a lovely party for her. Hope we're all still posting here 19 years from now to see how Bambina's future accommodations work out.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Happy Sunday MMC! Leaves are changing here but we need to get rid of the warm days now. Waiting to catch my first Eggnog viewing in the store since they managed to already get Thanksgiving items out.

I did the same search for Eggnog over the weekend. We get it in our stores in early October in time for our Canadian Thanksgiving.

Christmaswarlock

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta
I did the same search for Eggnog over the weekend. We get it in our stores in early October in time for our Canadian Thanksgiving.
Two of our local stores start to move around the end of the butter section to make room for it. Otherwise the dairy manager keeps me informed on its eta..lol

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Very Vivacious Valiant Voyagers!

The journey continues but we are beginning to get the feeling that land will be sighted before too much longer.

As evidence, we present today's count data:
Days to the Season: 52
Days to Christmas Day: 94

UNDER half a week left now before we reach the three-quarter point to Christmas Day 2019.
After that, it's clear sailing on to the Home Stretch channel markers!

The warmth has begun to creep back in again and today we are supposed to jump up to 88 with 89 predicted for tomorrow. At least it will be clear and dry.
Weekend Part II commences here in central North Carolina at 70 degrees.

Have a Super Sunday, Folks.
I hope the Panthers can beat the Cardinals this afternoon and start improving from their 0-2 start!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

6??????? Man it seems like just yesterday that she was born!!!! I remember it was like the Royal Baby watch around here. We couldn’t wait for her to join our merry family. Hope she has a wonderful birthday!!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Very Vivacious Valiant Voyagers!

The journey continues but we are beginning to get the feeling that land will be sighted before too much longer.

As evidence, we present today's count data:
Days to the Season: 52
Days to Christmas Day: 94

UNDER half a week left now before we reach the three-quarter point to Christmas Day 2019.
After that, it's clear sailing on to the Home Stretch channel markers!

The warmth has begun to creep back in again and today we are supposed to jump up to 88 with 89 predicted for tomorrow. At least it will be clear and dry.
Weekend Part II commences here in central North Carolina at 70 degrees.

Have a Super Sunday, Folks.
I hope the Panthers can beat the Cardinals this afternoon and start improving from their 0-2 start!
Thanks Crown! Happy Last Day of Summer!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Hello all and Happy Sunday!

Today is another Little League football game in the summer heat. It is suppose to be close to 90 today. I am ready for Fall weather... anytime now... no really... I want cool weather!
It does not look like we are going to get a break from the heat for at least another week and half. Summer is not letting go this year.

So far this weekend has not been a good football week for me. The high school team lost a very close game to a big rival and we had the chance to win but time expired before we could score (we were inside the 5!). Then, yesterday Notre Dame lost a close game to Georgia. I am hoping my Little League team can pull out a win today and the Browns can win tonight!

I hope everyone is well and having a great weekend!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Merry Sunday! I am just relaxing and looks like we are going to have a warm day. Not too much planned just relaxing and we may grill out later. My oldest is going to a friend’s end of summer party before they close up their pool. Hope you all have a great day!

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
I am exhausted. I need to do school work. I'm too exhausted for school work. I had a race today and it really tired me out. It's been "go, go, go" all weekend and I really need to figure out how to focus.

I hope everyone has been having a great second last weekend of September. We're getting there!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
My oldest has been battling a cold all week...I just heard on the Today show there are a few viruses going around. Hope Jacob feels better!

Hope she feels better!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

Happy Birthday to Bambina!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Sunday morning! It will be another Summer-like day here, what a beautiful week we’ve had. Today we have to go grocery shopping and there are chores and meal prep to be done. We’ll also swing by favourite chocolaterie to pick-up a nice dessert on our way to my in-laws, for my mil who had her birthday on Friday. Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday to your MIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image