Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Hump Day Morning, Folks!
(Carl likes me to put it that way from time to time and I try to accommodate him. After all, he's a pretty nice guy.)

Anyway, on with the count:
Days to Halloween: 15 (Two weeks from tomorrow!)
Days to the Season: 28 (Four weeks from today!)
Days to Christmas Day: 70 (Ten weeks from today!)

(Starting to close in on the holidays!)

Should be pretty good again here today weather wise, but then it's supposed to turn coolish, with downright chilly nights. Friday night's low could possibly be down into the upper 30's.
Right now, we have a light sprinkle and a temperature reading of 61 degrees here in the capital city.

Well, Wednesday, Hump Day, Week Center Day, whatever you may choose to call it, it's definitely 'Pines Day, and Carl is ready as ever, as we move right along into the fall season with its decor and seasonal inn treats.
Love the new earth-tone fired twinkies this time of the year.
But double pumpkin spice coffee? Well. Only Binger could crave that!
Regardless, we hope to see each and every one of you this evening at our inn of choice.

So until that time, you have a Wildy Wonderful Wednesday, OK?

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Hump Day Morning, Folks!
(Carl likes me to put it that way from time to time and I try to accommodate him. After all, he's a pretty nice guy.)

Anyway, on with the count:
Days to Halloween: 15 (Two weeks from tomorrow!)
Days to the Season: 28 (Four weeks from today!)
Days to Christmas Day: 70 (Ten weeks from today!)

(Starting to close in on the holidays!)

Should be pretty good again here today weather wise, but then it's supposed to turn coolish, with downright chilly nights. Friday night's low could possibly be down into the upper 30's.
Right now, we have a light sprinkle and a temperature reading of 61 degrees here in the capital city.

Well, Wednesday, Hump Day, Week Center Day, whatever you may choose to call it, it's definitely 'Pines Day, and Carl is ready as ever, as we move right along into the fall season with its decor and seasonal inn treats.
Love the new earth-tone fired twinkies this time of the year.
But double pumpkin spice coffee? Well. Only Binger could crave that!
Regardless, we hope to see each and every one of you this evening at our inn of choice.

So until that time, you have a Wildy Wonderful Wednesday, OK?
Thanks Crown! Happy Middle Day of October!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
I’m so sorry your brother is having such a rough time. Continued prayers your brother, as well you, Meceka. (((Hugs)))

Thank you so much, sugar! xx

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Time for a laugh!

Love it!!! laugh.gif

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

Opening night for Elizabeth's play was a great success!

View attachment 64391

View attachment 64392

Hurray! Hurrah! They seem to run their shows longer than my local ones. I only take in about 1 a year, but really should try and make it to more I always find myself watching the crowd a bit for the reaction of proud family members. Honestly, I prefer watching production like this and it reminds me of my brothers early acting days when he was in Playboy of the Western World and other stage plays.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Here we are post Pines; O'Malley was so excited when we got home that he hardly slept, kept me awake since 2:30 despite my attempts to ignore him and go back to sleep.

The Halloween Haunted Cat skit they pulled off was funny. I don't know how Carl managed to get O'Malley to dress up like Garfield and tip-toe around with a flashlight, I couldn't even get a wee Santa hat on his head.

The corn and straw mazes had added spooky features to them. I didn't try the orange and black spiced jelly beans. I may have digested too many Twinkies 'cause I woke up with this old ad in my head.

I guess that's a throw back Thursday kind of thing.

+b Have a jollyerific day!+i

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy 2nd Half of October! We have a windy morning out there. It's howling a bit. We had a good amount of rain last evening into the overnight. Rollins and I still braved it and took a (shorter) 7-8 minute walk in it. I had to convince him lol. But he wanted to go back to the car. But once he got going he kept going. I hope everyone has a great start to the 2nd Half of October!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Merry Friday Eve!!
We had a lot of wind and rain last night luckily we did not lose power. Today my daughter has a soccer game and then we are going out to eat. A certain % of the amount will go toward the girls soccer team.
Hope you all have a great day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Fellow Residents of MMC Land.

We are now within TWO weeks of our first holiday.
The season is closing in so fast!

Days to Halloween: 14 (Two weeks from today!)
Days to the Season: 27 (UNDER 4 weeks to go!)
Days to Christmas Day: 69 (UNDER 10 weeks left!)
Hold on tight to your mistletoe, Folks! (And your mistlefinger, too.)

Coolish yesterday. A light jacket was required for most of the day. Clear though, with no rain.
This evening will see the cold trend begin and we are starting out at 48 degrees, headed for the mid 60's for this afternoon, then down to 42 tonight and 40 tomorrow night.

Have a Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday, Everybody!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Fellow Residents of MMC Land.

We are now within TWO weeks of our first holiday.
The season is closing in so fast!

Days to Halloween: 14 (Two weeks from today!)
Days to the Season: 27 (UNDER 4 weeks to go!)
Days to Christmas Day: 69 (UNDER 10 weeks left!)
Hold on tight to your mistletoe, Folks! (And your mistlefinger, too.)

Coolish yesterday. A light jacket was required for most of the day. Clear though, with no rain.
This evening will see the cold trend begin and we are starting out at 48 degrees, headed for the mid 60's for this afternoon, then down to 42 tonight and 40 tomorrow night.

Have a Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday, Everybody!
Thanks Crown! Happy 2nd Half of October!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Happy 2nd Half of October! We have a windy morning out there. It's howling a bit. We had a good amount of rain last evening into the overnight. Rollins and I still braved it and took a (shorter) 7-8 minute walk in it. I had to convince him lol. But he wanted to go back to the car. But once he got going he kept going. I hope everyone has a great start to the 2nd Half of October!
Let’s see if my Loki is as brave as your Rollins when I take him out in this wind and rain in a minute. I think it will be a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image