Status
Not open for further replies.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Thursday morning! Terrible rainy and windy day today. It started last night. Like I told an employee, better rain than the 50cm of snow they got in Western Canada recently.

I was awoken at 4am by the alarm company at the store because of a general « trouble ». Went to check it out, cellular communication was « troubled ». Not surprised with this rain and windy conditions. Thankfully I was able to fall back asleep on and off around 6:30am.

I have a couple of quick errands to run and a couple of projects for work to do at home. Have a great day ahead everyone!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

I'm heading up to @Rich 's neck of the woods today, for a lunch meeting with Georgia Power in Macon, GA. then I'm playing in a Georgia Power golf tournament in Fairburn, GA tomorrow. It's a tough job, but, you know.

It's in the 50's this morning! What a beautiful day the Lord has made!!
-sun-
I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Classic Christmas

Eggnog Chugger
MMC Member
Nov 9, 2008
Good morning, all

Back again for another Christmas season! :)

We may get a little snow this weekend in northern Michigan, so it reminded me that it surely must be time to head back to MMC

Good news...double good news, actually:

1) I will be able to stay home this Christmas for the first time in a few years

2) the reason why is because my daughter and her family decided to move up here!

It's been a glorious treat :) :) :)

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning ~
Lots of heavy rain and wind here last night as well. Hopefully the winds die down soon. I’m at the hair salon for a cut & color. I have to go shopping for a birthday gift afterward. Then back home to work on chores. Dinner will be fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy and a spinach salad. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

I'm heading up to @Rich 's neck of the woods today, for a lunch meeting with Georgia Power in Macon, GA. then I'm playing in a Georgia Power golf tournament in Fairburn, GA tomorrow. It's a tough job, but, you know.

-sun-
I have a good friend that works for Flint Energies. I think you both may have attended the same conference in Myrtle Beach. Have fun golfing!!!

whitney37354

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Jan 16, 2009
Tennessee

-sun-

I have a good friend that works for Flint Energies. I think you both may have attended the same conference in Myrtle Beach. Have fun golfing!!!

DH works at our local power company. We all have something in common! He has meeting to attend the last week of this month. He will be one of the speakers for the first time this year.

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
It's been a busy week, once again. There has been a lot of preparing and planning. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday! Even so, it will be yet another busy weekend... It never stops! Well, only nine more teaching weeks until Christmas Break! :)

Dudley

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Member
Sep 20, 2019
Southern California
It's been a busy week, once again. There has been a lot of preparing and planning. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday! Even so, it will be yet another busy weekend... It never stops! Well, only nine more teaching weeks until Christmas Break! :)

Thank you (and all the others) for being teachers. It has become a thankless job. Many appreciate your commitment and dedication.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Happy 2nd Half of October! We have a windy morning out there. It's howling a bit. We had a good amount of rain last evening into the overnight. Rollins and I still braved it and took a (shorter) 7-8 minute walk in it. I had to convince him lol. But he wanted to go back to the car. But once he got going he kept going. I hope everyone has a great start to the 2nd Half of October!

Getting chilly in my neck of the woods and that trickle of rain most of the day was almost snow. It remained 5-7c/41-44f most of the day. It felt cold and damp not crisp, but I didn't have frost on the windshield this morning.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
All Christmas on QVC today

When my dad gave me the Bronner's night shirt as an early Christmas gift; the image on the front is of a Christmas truck with a tree in the back; I thought of all the CIJ QVC comments on some of the extra glittery ones. There's no glitter on my shirt.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good morning, all

Back again for another Christmas season! :)

We may get a little snow this weekend in northern Michigan, so it reminded me that it surely must be time to head back to MMC

Good news...double good news, actually:

1) I will be able to stay home this Christmas for the first time in a few years

2) the reason why is because my daughter and her family decided to move up here!

It's been a glorious treat :) :) :)

Welcome Back ::welcome

You're earlier than usual - good sign the Christmas bug has hit you.
Good news about your daughter moving closer.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
A very merry Friday
-santa dance-
and kick off to the weekend!

After work, I'll have two days off for the weekend back in for two and off for three.

Very Yabba - as it's only 5 sleeps until the Elton concert.

Cat tried to get me up and at it since 1:00 a.m. I guess I'm not allowed to switch sleeping positions anymore.

I managed to stay in bed until 4:45 despite his attempts every 45-60 minutes to get me up.

He's lucky he's so darn cute.

O'Malley has a grooming appointment tomorrow afternoon.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Fearful Friday MMC! The spooky weekends continue this one coming up. I look forward to it. I am having honey nut cheerios here which I haven't had in a long time and forgot how much Rollins likes them. That's how Nitro was too about them. Guess it's that little hint of honey that does it. Have a great Fearful Friday!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
TGIF!!
Merry Friday!! Another week almost done.
My oldest daughter hurt her knee in her soccer game. She had to be carried off the field. Our neighbor and his wife are PTs so they looked at and didn't think anything was torn and think it is a sprained Meniscus. So we will see...she is in a brace and we will have to bring her the orthopedist.
Hope you all have a great day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Thresholders.
No, we are yet to reach the threshold of Christmas Season 2019, but we are on the doorstep of another weekend, AKA Weekend Eve!

To the count numbers:
Days to Halloween: 13 (UNDER two weeks, now!)
Days to the Season: 26 (Moving down toward 3 1/2 weeks!)
Days to Christmas Day: 68 (A week away from the 2 month point!)
(Does our progress to the holidays seem to be acellerating?)

Continued cool, but sunny and relatively calm.
Today and the following two will see our highs in the mid 60's with chilly overnight lows, then we return again to the low 70's. There is a good chance of rain this weekend.
Presently, our thermometer reading stands at 46 degrees here in the capital city.

Have a Fantastically Fabulous Friday, Friends!

He_Is_Born

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Jul 13, 2016
Elkridge Maryland
TGIF!!
My oldest daughter hurt her knee in her soccer game. She had to be carried off the field. Our neighbor and his wife are PTs so they looked at and didn't think anything was torn and think it is a sprained Meniscus. So we will see...she is in a brace and we will have to bring her the orthopedist.

Good luck to her on the knee. My son played high school football for four seasons and got through it with one knee sprain. It kept him out for about two games. Hopefully your daughter will heal quickly.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
TGIF!!

Praying she’s okay SFM, hope her appointment goes well.
xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image