Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

Thanks Crown! Hard to believe Thanksgiving is just a handfull of days away and Christmas is slipping towards us fast.

2. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Happy Beginning to the last weekend before Thanksgiving. Let the food preparation begin!!!!!

16a2161a6ad9bb22a487059f27889fb1.jpg

3. Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

Did ya remember the Brown n Burns?

Rich, Dudley, sugar142286 and 2 others like this.
  4. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

One of the main lunch choices, at the first floor deli, yesterday, was Turk 'N" Stuff. A Thanksgiving lunch, by any name, still hits the spot.:)

5. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Veggie chopping Saturday morning...Pie prep and baking in the afternoon.

6. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Thanks Crown! Happy Thanksgiving TGIF!

7. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Hope you're enjoying the day!

HomemakinGirl, He_Is_Born and Dudley like this.
  8. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

You should consider stand up comedy. You don't have to stand. You could perform from the seat of your lawn tractor or golf cart.

9. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Sounds great - enjoy your date night.

sugar142286 and HomemakinGirl like this.
  10. AuntieMistletoeDear

My friend that owns Between the Bun, let me in on the secret Sub of the Month that they don't release until Dec. 1st; it's Christmas Between the Bun - turkey, stuffing, cranberry salsa - Mmmm.

11. AuntieMistletoeDear

Happy Friday - I accomplished a few things on my to do list today.
    O'Malley and I have a visitor taking up residence inside a little dip of the window ledge under the over hang of the kitchen window.
    I think it was a tie as to which one of us spotted the brown bat first. He was crawling along the screen and outside frame scratching and maybe gnawing at the brittle metal to squeeze into a safe spot; the rattling sound and a flap of one wing is what drew my attention. Not sure what made O'Malley look up - boy, oh boy did he ever go back to kitten mode. His jaw was chattering and he approached from the bottom of the window and looked up. I remember he used to float up on the window ledge from the kitchen floor. He can't make it onto the sofa anymore.
    I'm letting him stay where he is, but don't know how he'll stay warm there all winter. I'm hoping he will head back to the pine tree across the creek (where I guess he came from). I am calling him Noir Noel. All I can see now is a wee bit of the tips of his ears.
    Just relaxing this evening. Tomorrow will be laundry, wrapping and cards day.
    I should be finished shopping now, but there are two bazaars tomorrow that I'll likely pop into.

12. SolidSnake84

SolidSnake84 Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

The weekend before our last rudolph day, or "mini Christmas"! Life and work has gotten me busy and i didn't realize i haven't posted here in almost two weeks!

At my job, many people will be off next week, so on Friday we had an impromptu little "pot luck" in one of the unusued office cubicles. And while I generally stay festive all year, it was nice to see everyone else get in the holiday spirit. It really "felt" like it could have been the day before or after Thanksgiving!

November has went by too fast unfortunately, but i believe that is the price that we pay for the 'ber months being the best time of the year. I do truly hope that December moves by fairly slow so that i can enjoy the final and best month of the year.

KimB, Dudley, sugar142286 and 4 others like this.
  13. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Happy Weekend Before Thanksgiving MMC! This is always a special weekend. And it is the last semi "normal" one of the year. You can feel everything brewing right now. It's a great feeling. I have a lot of errands to do today to prepare for the big day Thursday. Have a great Weekend Before Thanksgiving!

KimB, SolidSnake84, Dudley and 5 others like this.
  14. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Merry Saturday MMC!
    Not too much going on here this morning, I’m just having my coffee and relaxing for a few minutes. I will be heading out soon to do some food shopping. Today is my oldest daughter’s birthday, we are all getting together later tonight to celebrate. Should be fun! I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
    xx

Dudley, Martine, sugar142286 and 3 others like this.
  15. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Hope you had a nice night!!

16. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy Saturday!! I am enjoying some coffee and relaxing a bit. We don't have any real plans. I am going to run to the grocery store later to get my Thanksgiving items. Hope you all have a great day!

17. AuntieMistletoeDear

Happy birthday to your daughter - enjoy the celebration.

HomemakinGirl and sugar142286 like this.
  18. sugar142286

We did, thank you! The movie was fantastic!

19. sugar142286

Happy Birthday to her!

HomemakinGirl likes this.
  20. sugar142286

We did, thank you!

HomemakinGirl likes this.