Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Merry Monday MMC ~
My daughter is on her way to Aruba right now. The trip was a graduation gift from her boyfriend. I’ll be waiting around to hear that they arrived safely. Not too much going on otherwise. I have a chiropractor appointment later this morning. I might stop at Target afterward. Back home to to work on chores and make a pot of chicken soup for dinner. That’s about it for me.
Continued prayers for everyone that is sick! Wishing all of you a nice day!!!
xx
Prayers for safe travels!! I went there on my honeymoon and loved it...such a beautiful island!

Good Morning, MMC!! It’s going to be a rainy day here but I need to get out there and run a few errands. I think I’m finally done decorating inside. I have some competition in the outdoor decorating contest from a guy on the first street in our apartments though. So I may have to add a few more things out there. I hope everyone feels better and has a great day!!!
Good luck, Made! Would love to see pics!

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Merry Monday morning MMC!
Didn't get much sleep last night due to sinus issues. That's one thing I don't like about the winter months. Sickness. Other than that it's going to be a great week. I work 4 days this week and 2 next week then I'm off until Jan 2. I'm really looking forward to the time off with Michelle. Have a wonderful and blessed day!
My PTO isn't as neatly organized as yours is. I was off Friday, with 12/20, 12/23, 12/24, and 12/31 in the wings. The rigors of working five days, the second week of January, will trigger a four day weekend, thereafter. *PHEW*

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Another Tuesday is upon us; had a better sleep last night than the previous one; lots of dreams.

O'Malley didn't wake me up; I woke up coughing at 4:40. I've been coughing so hard my ribs on the right side and my stomach muscles are sore.

I made it through 2.5 hours at the Food Bank yesterday; I was in charge of the single and adult/child hampers. I had never been inside before, I dropped stuff off, but never entered. It's really well organized and they have made use of every nook and cranny of what used to be a huge home.

It wasn't raining when I first headed to work; maybe a drizzle, but by the time I got to the Food Bank and the rest of the day the rain came down.

The power went out in a large grid area for about 1.5 hrs. I live close to work so I went to check on O'Malley; my power was still on so I guess my grid is aligned with the barracks and the high school up the street.

I have a 10-hour work day in store today.

Chatted with my dad last night and he informed me that my brother and the limo driver to the stars are coming up on the 23rd and leaving on the 25th; that means we'll be opening our gifts on Christmas Eve before the guests arrive.

Yes, he asked me to sleep over. I may take him up on that so it will save me the taxi fair because I'll have a few drinks.

I told him, I had to spend time tracking Santa; I can do that after the guests leave around 10:00 p.m.

O'Malley the cat and I are looking forward to the second last Hump Day gathering at the Pines tomorrow night.

Stay jolly -surprise-

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Another Tuesday is upon us; had a better sleep last night than the previous one; lots of dreams.

O'Malley didn't wake me up; I woke up coughing at 4:40. I've been coughing so hard my ribs on the right side and my stomach muscles are sore.

I made through 2.5 hours at the Food Bank yesterday; I was in charge of the single and adult/child hampers. I had never been inside before, I dropped stuff off, but never entered. It's really well organized and they have made use of every nook and cranny of what used to be a huge home.

It wasn't raining when I first headed to work; maybe a drizzle, but by the time I got to the Food Bank and the rest of the day the rain came down.

The power went out in a large grid area for about 1.5 hrs. I live close to work so I went to check on O'Malley; my power was still on so I guess my grid is aligned with the barracks and the high school up the street.

I have a 10-hour work day in store today.

Chatted with my dad last night and he informed me that my brother and the limo driver to the stars are coming up on the 23rd and leaving on the 25th; that means we'll be opening our gifts on Christmas Eve before the guests arrive.

Yes, he asked me to sleep over. I may take him up on that so it will save me the taxi fair because I'll have a few drinks.

I told him, I had to spend time tracking Santa; I can do that after the guests leave around 10:00 p.m.

O'Malley the cat and I are looking forward to the second last Hump Day gathering at the Pines tomorrow night.

Stay jolly -surprise-
Auntie I hope your coughing subsides soon. Take care of yourself.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Double Digits December MMC! We have a mild morning here with temps into the 50s. But the colder/snowier weather is on it's way tonight. I left work a couple of hours early to come home and rest. I slept a full night last night. I feel better today (don't think I have a fever today). I'm hoping my body can last through the day. Have a great Double Digits December Tuesday!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning MMC ~
I’m heading out in a little bit, I have to drive my youngest to and from work because she’s having an auto starter installed in her car today. It’s going to be another rainy day so I’ll probably stay in, work on my chores and start writing out my Christmas cards. I’m making pork chops for dinner with apple cinnamon stuffing and roasted asparagus. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Good Morning MMC !

I used to answer that the worse job I had to do was the bathroom, now I realize it is the oven, which I have to finish off yet this morning. Next stove is going to have a self-cleaning oven!

It has been wet here as well, but we are now under a snow squall watch so that is going to change. My son put silicone spray on the van doors in hopes that they will not freeze shut again when it goes back to being cold.

Still have some baking to do for an order to be picked up on the 20th. 2 more Christmas parties to attend, so much fun! Christmas day with family. We no longer do a big turkey dinner, just put out all kinds of goodies and everyone grazes all day. This way no one is stuck in the kitchen while everyone else is having fun.

A few cards to mail yet, but mostly done. I don't have to be into work until 11:30, so hoping to get these things done before I leave.

Hope you all have a fantastically wonderful day ! and those not well get feeling better quickly

upload_2019-12-10_7-6-4.jpeg

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Top of the Tuesday Morning to One and All!

Enjoying the Season?
Are you listening to Christmas music? Watching Christmas movies? Getting that shopping done and presents wrapped?
How about those Christmas-themed fired twinkies from the 'Pines? Still have any left or is it time to go for more?

Well, while you contemplate all that, consider this:
Days to Christmas Day: 15 (Two weeks from TOMORROW!)
(So close to the 2 week marker!)

It warmed up yesterday over Sunday's high and it should get even warmer today, possibly into the low 70's before we drop back again for tomorrow.
We begin this second day of the week sunny and calm, with a quite warm thermometer reading of 63 degrees.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everybody!
Enjoy your day.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

Enjoying the Season?
Are you listening to Christmas music? Watching Christmas movies? Getting that shopping done and presents wrapped?
How about those Christmas-themed fired twinkies from the 'Pines? Still have any left or is it time to go for more?

It warmed up yesterday over Sunday's high and it should get even warmer today, possibly into the low 70's before we drop back again for tomorrow.
We begin this second day of the week sunny and calm, with a quite warm thermometer reading of 63 degrees.

Enjoy your day.
Thanks Crown! Happy Double Digits December!

Christmaswarlock

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta

Enjoying the Season?

Enjoy your day.
Thanks Crown! Enjoying all the above.
+b

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning everyone! Still down and out with this bronchitis, which I fear is turning into something worse. I wasn't able to see my regular Dr. on Wednesday when I went and I don't think what the Dr. I saw gave me was strong enough, so I will be calling in the morning. I've been trying to rest since Wednesday, which is stressful because I keep thinking of all the things I want to get done! Today will be resting in bed finishing my Christmas cards and watching football. Speaking of football, my Buckeyes gave me quite a scare last night (I probably lost what little voice I had left screaming through the first half) but thank goodness they rallied and won the game! Go Bucks!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Sunday and week ahead!

I pray you get everything figured out and you start feeling better soon!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I'm still pretending what I have is allergy related. I thought the initial trigger was from the diffuser I bought followed by cleaning O'Malley cats litter box. Finally did a hot bowl steam to drain my sinuses two days in a row.

I haven't been able to keep my fluid intake up during the night so I'm guessing the dry throat and cough will sound like bronchitis to others.

I hope the bark is worse than the bite for both of us.

Tomorrow I have to go to the Food Bank for a few hours to help them out with some co-workers. They may send me back to work, but I will endeavour to honour my commitment by showing up.

Hope you feel better soon and it doesn't turn into pneumonia.

It’s so nice all the things you do for others, Auntie. Just remember to yes, continue to take care of yourself too, friend. I hope you soon start feeling well. Prayers for you!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy Closer to Christmas MMC! I had a relapse with sickness yesterday. My head started burning up. My throat felt sore. I got a decent night's sleep. Feel better but not "better". I'm going in this morning to do some work and leaving by noon. Then I'll come home to rest all afternoon and evening. Have a great Closer to Christmas Monday!

Hope the rest helps, Edge!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Merry Monday morning MMC!
Didn't get much sleep last night due to sinus issues. That's one thing I don't like about the winter months. Sickness. Other than that it's going to be a great week. I work 4 days this week and 2 next week then I'm off until Jan 2. I'm really looking forward to the time off with Michelle. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Hope you feel better, Rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image