Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Hope you aren't coming down with it and you feel better soon!

2. sugar142286

I say this all the time! I love the 'bers and Christmas, but once it is over, I am ready for the warmer weather and summer, but since I live in Central Pa, I'll be seeing snow and crappy weather in to April and even May.

3. sugar142286

I couldn't agree with this statement more! I know some days myself, I don't get here everyday due to my work schedule or life events, but I know you all know I'm here in spirit. We're all family and no matter how little or how much we all say, it's important to each and every one us. I love visiting here and do look forward to it everyday. It truly brightens my day and I'm blessed to be a part of it!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  4. sugar142286

Haha! Yeah, their feet I'm sure how to be cold, but their adrenaline I'm sure was taking over in the process!

5. sugar142286

Flu B had got the poor kid, but she is 100% better now - thank goodness!

6. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

A Happy New Year’s Eve to everyone! The last countdown of the year is under way.

An “ugh” New Year’s Eve this year. Mr. has had a miserable cold for nearly a week, and one is just starting for me. There’s a good chance we won’t be awake for midnight ... if so, it’ll be the first time since we were married, and even before that we both had a tradition of staying up to see in the New Year. We’ll see how we feel, but based on how I feel right now, maybe not. I was just out stocking up on tissues and cold medicine.

7. He_Is_Born

He_Is_Born Christmasologist MMC Lifer

I think Jeff started a limited paywall in 2016 due to some copyright issues. Paying for Kringle Radio and the full podcast episodes may have put a dent into traffic. Have a healthy and joyous 2020.

8. sugar142286

Hope you're feeling better today! What a great way to ring in the New Year!

9. sugar142286

What a great memory to have of him. I'm continuing to keep you in prayer, Meceka.

10. sugar142286

I'm on some Christmas groups on Reddit too, but I rarely check them. There is a lot of spam on there. It's much more enjoyable here and I feel it's like family.

11. sugar142286

Sounds like an enjoyable evening! Have a safe and fun night!

12. sugar142286

Sounds like a fun evening with friends! Have a lot of fun!

13. sugar142286

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family, Coach!

14. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Hope you are feeling better, Made!! So much junk going around out there!

Happy New Year, Crown and thank you for your countdown!

Happy New Year, Coach!!

Hope you both feel better! My husband started feeling like he was getting a cold last night.

Thanks, Sugar!! Happy New Year!

15. sugar142286

Sorry to hear you and Mr. are under the weather. Praying you bother are getting to feeling better soon! Happy New Year to you both!

16. sugar142286

Thank you, SFM! Happy New Year to you and your family as well!

17. NovaMan

NovaMan The Maritimes Christmas Ambassador Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

18. sugar142286

Good afternoon and Happy NYE's MMC! Can't believe we've hit the last day of 2019. It's been a blessed year, but I'm looking forward to what 2020 is going to bring for myself and my family. We'll be heading to my brother's house here in a few hours, to celebrate with my family, with lots of food, games, and will count down the evening and watch the ball drop. I do work the holiday tomorrow, so it will be a short sleep for me, as I'll have to be back up at 6 am. Tomorrow at work, several of us are bringing in food - pork, sauerkraut, hot dogs, kielbasa, and mashed potatoes - the real PA dutch meal! Hopefully bringing us good luck for the New Year! It's been so busy at work lately, hopefully we even have time to eat. I pray you all have a wonderful evening, whatever you all are doing and have a safe time doing so! Happy New Year! See you all this evening!

19. ponytramp

ponytramp Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member

20. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Happy New Year's Eve! As I count my blessings for the year, I am grateful that I found MMC and I am looking forward to the year round experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.