Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class Merry Forums Member

I just started on Tom Bakers run as the doctor. The newer Doctors are okay if you give them a chance. Missing 1 episode can really mess you up though.

tbutler and sugar142286 like this.
  2. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Thirty minute mark!

3. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

My parents used to throw New Year's Eve parties at their place and we'd go spend the night with our cousins instead and ring in the New Year running up and down the street with my brother blaring his trumpet. The odd pillow fight broke out, but no nerf wars.

sugar142286 likes this.
  4. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

I made it back in good time.

Christmas Knight and sugar142286 like this.
  5. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

If you like Tom Baker, you must check out his unabridged audiobook of “A Christmas Carol.” He sounds like he’s having great fun reading it! Plus he has that marvelous speaking voice.

6. Christmaswarlock

21 minutes

sugar142286 likes this.
  7. AuntieMistletoeDear

I have the Canadian New Year's Eve on mute and listening to JazzFM91; my brother is hosting until midnight.

sugar142286 likes this.
  8. Christmaswarlock

I have that audio book. We saw him at a 'Con once and he spoke about the early days on the show and their lack of a budget for props. He said they begged,borrowed and stole anything they could.

9. AuntieMistletoeDear

18 minutes

sugar142286 likes this.
  10. AuntieMistletoeDear

Unscheduled fireworks going off somewhere near me.

sugar142286 likes this.
  11. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Quarter-Hour!

Christmas Knight and sugar142286 like this.
  12. Crown 84

Yeah. Me, too.

13. AuntieMistletoeDear

12 minutes

sugar142286 likes this.
  14. AuntieMistletoeDear

His was the only Dr. Who version I remember watching.

MerryCarey and sugar142286 like this.
  15. AuntieMistletoeDear

O'Malley cat is sleeping; he's going to miss out on the kiss at midnight.

sugar142286 likes this.
  16. Crown 84

Hey. Carl's up. What's with O'Malley?

sugar142286 likes this.
  17. Christmaswarlock

8 minutes to go folks!

sugar142286 likes this.
  18. Crown 84

As you might guess, things are rockin at the 'Pines tonight.
    I hear a giant camel is set to descend at midnight. (Why am I not surprised?)

19. AuntieMistletoeDear

6 minutes

sugar142286 likes this.
  20. Crown 84

Five minutes to midnight. Five minutes to go.
    Five minutes to say good bye before we say hello!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.