Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2020

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

I'm Back !!!!
    Got me a brand new lap top so now I can come and join the count down more often !!
    Just finished getting it set up so had to come here first.

2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Hooray for the new laptop! And the best way of trying it out! Glad to have you back!

3. Christmas Knight

Christmas Knight Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Woooohoooo!!! Welcome back!
    -sing-

4. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Yay! Welcome back, Star! Congrats on the new laptop!

5. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Welcome home, Star!!

6. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Yes, it will be hard.

Thank you ~ Hurry's glad to be home. She is eating good, bunking with Lucy (which makes me happy as they can keep each other warm), and being quite lovable. :)

xx

7. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Happy Birthday to your brother!

8. Meceka

That sounds like a nice day you have planned, HmG! How are your parents doing?
    xx

9. Meceka

Safe travels and best of luck at court!

10. Meceka

Praying the pain in your neck goes away and that DH is better soon! xx

11. Meceka

Thank you! I was and I did! :)

12. Meceka

Welcome home, Christmasstar! So glad to have you back with us!!

13. Meceka

Merry Tuesday!

14. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Thanks, Meceka!

15. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Hope it goes well and all three of them wind up being found guilty as charged.

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Yippe and Hilli-Ho!!! -santa dance-

17. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

My last home was 5 minutes from the track. I've gone to the race several times. Big Bill France was one of my customers when I was a bank manager in the 70s and early 80s. He always gave me free tickets to the 24-hour and, one year, let me sit in the private sky box for the 500. That was quite an experience.

Now I live on the beach but I can still hear the race if the wind is blowing east and I can watch the fireworks from the roof-top balcony.

Honestly, we dreaded the month of February because our town is so crowded with race fans....but we're happy to have their money.

18. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Thank you Sugar. I hope your super busy evening is going smoothly, I remember those days very well. Hope you guys have a nice night!
    xx

19. HomemakinGirl

They’re doing well Meceka, thank you. We had a nice visit :)
    I hope you have a nice night! Sending hugs <3

20. HomemakinGirl

Welcome back ::wave